Chapter 23: simple things

Chapter 23

Singto's POV

Class has started already. Didn't expect that it's going to be this hectic. On our first week our professors gave us multiple projects and we have already started our thesis along with that after a month we are going to start our internship as well. I barely see my turtle and I miss him. He is also busy preparing for the competition that he is going to partake. The only time that I can be with him is when we have our tutoring session which seldom happens because of our schedule.

I went to the library again for our thesis project. It's only 1 in the afternoon but I feel so wasted already. I really need to have a dose of my nomyen.

"oi sing" new said
"yes?"
"what's going on? You look so pre occupied" new asked
"nothing just tired."
"really. I don't believe you."
"don't force him to say anything but maybe he miss his boyfriend" fluke said
"what you are dating krist already?"
"what no. im still chasing him and now I don't even have time for that since I've got a lot of things to do"
"hmmmmmm."
"I don't care if you guys don't believe me, but somehow you guys are right I actually miss him. I'm not able to make a move since we seldom meet for our tutoring session"

They keep on bugging me. Forcing me to admit that I'm dating krist but I won't say a word about it. I made a promise with krist that I won't tell anyone that we are dating. But I somehow feel guilty because these are my closest friends. After doing our first draft for our thesis we decided to have a break before we continue with our other group projects.

We went to the canteen and since I miss my nomyen real bad I decided to get one for myself.

"singto that's an unsual drink. You don't really like sweet drinks" new said
"I don't know. I'm just craving for pink milk."

Well I'm actually craving for my grumpy nomyen. Hayyy.  😤😤😤 What is he doing right now? Could he be in his class right now?

LINE MESSAGE

My Lion: krist. Do you still have class?

· Can we meet later?

· Do you have practice today?

· Turtle

· My nomyen

Why isn't he replying? Maybe he is still on class. Hmmm. Let me check his schedule today. I left my friends for a while to go to our dean's office. Well my mom's office that is.

"sawadee kap"
"sawadee. What brings you here?"
"I just need to use your computer"
"for what?"
"well my laptop is not working and the library is full right now. I'll just use it for 15-20 mins"
"alright then. I'll just leave first since I have a meeting make sure to lock my door after ok?"
"yes ma'am"
"can you please be less formal my son."
"I'm sorry Mae. I got used to it."

My mom hugs me tight and said goodbye. Right after she left I immediately scan thru her files, and of course those files has passwords but I know my mom too well. And her password is going to be my birthday since I'm the only son. I was able to get in without any problems and I was able to see the schedule of the 3rd year students. I typed his name Krist Perawat Sangpotirat. Today is Friday. Hmmm alright got it. Let me just print out all of his schedule. I feel like im stalking him real bad right now, but I just miss him.

After I got the schedules, I went out and lock the door. I went back to the canteen to meet my friends. Instead of going back to the library I told them that it would be better if we would go to the pavilion so we can relax our mind since we the pavilion faces the garden of our faculty, but of course I do have a hidden agenda.