Chapter 10: truth

Chapter 10:

Singto's pov

"Hey. Do you think he will come?" Fluke asked
"I dont know. What do you think sing?"
"Well i texted him"
"By the way singto. Did you manipulate the poll and make sure that he won?" New said
"Aww. Why would i do that?"
"I dont because you like him so much and you want to have a dramatic comeback" new said
"No. I didnt manipulate anything. I wasnt expecting him to win in the first place. It just happened"
"You know what sing?" Fluke said
"What?"
"I never thought that you would fall for him like this. I thought that when you told us before that you like him it was just a joke but i guess not"
"When did i tell you guys about it?"
"Last year. When you were so drunk. I think thats the time that his girlfriend cheated on him"
"Oh. I dont remember."

I really dont remember admiting anything from themm i think theyre trying to trick me but i can no longer deny it too and actually i dont care if they know or not. Anyway i know that they can keep a secret.

--after chatting with his friends. Krist already arrived and they were hiding. Singto asked the waiter to give him nomyen. New and fluke are very suppotive since they suggested not to show up right away and let him wait first then if he is about to leave thats when he should show up--

I find this scene amusing. Krist is pouting. I could see how irritated he is right now. He already finished his drink and he rested his head on the table facing the wall. I think thats my cue. I went closer to him and his still facing the wall. Then he suddenly stands up looks at me and so i called his name then he hugs me. Im taken aback. Im supposed to surprise him but he surprises me. My heart is beating fast. I could the warmth of his body. I cant believe this is happening. Cant help but put a smile on my face. I hugged him back.

"P im sorry. Dont ever leave me"

With those words he said. I know that im step closer to his heart. I want to tell him that ill never leave his side not unless he asks me too thats how much i love him. Whatever his heart desires i will follow. But i think for now if i want him to be mine. I need to play the pull and push game. So he cam sort out his feelings for me.

"Hey nong. Youre hugging me too tight"
"Im sorry P."
"Did you miss me that much?"

He punched me in my arms and his face turned red. He looks so cute.

"So what are you doing here? Are you waiting for someone"
"Well ahmm not really. P can we please talk"
"Im sorry nong. Maybe next time. Im meeting someone today"

I could see how his face changed right away.

"P. Look i really need to talk to you. I know you are still mad at me but can you allow me to explain myself and i wanted to hear you out too. It maybe too late but please P. Give me a chance"
"Nong why are you being so dramatic. Its confirmed. You definitely miss me"
"P come on. Lets just talk. Na na na. Stop avoiding me"
"Im not. Im really going to meet someone today"

--krists phone rings but he does not want to answer although singto insisted him to take the call but the stubborn nomyen wont listen. Then all of the sudden fluke and new went closer to singto--

"Im sorry to interrupt the drama between you two. But singto. We need to look for ai'oon. Remember?"

New and i are trying to hold our laughter because fluke is a good actor pretending he does not know oon. We saw krists reaction when he heard his pseudo name.

"Let me try calling him again" new said

And of course krists phone started to ring again.

"Wait a minute. Your phone is ringing. Are you ai'oon?"