Chapter 17: hear my heart

Chapter 17:

Singto's pov.

As usual i woke up early. I ordered coffee and went near the beach to watch the sunrise. This feels nice.

--while watching the sunrise. Singto saw Pitcher running and so he followed him--

"Ohm toey. Where are you going?"
"We need to go back in bangkok"
"Huh? What do you mean? Why? We havent started anything yet for the photoshoot."
"Im sorry P. But we really have to go"

Toey is shaking right now but it seems like P'pitcher was not able to see it since he is stressed out because his main models are leaving so i went closer.

"P. Just let them go.look at toey. He looks agitated right now. I think there really is an emergency" i said
"Er er. Fine im sorry. Ill let you guys leave but please update me on whats going on im pretty worried right now"
"Yes P"
"Anyway. So you guys are driving back in bangkok"
"No P. We already booked a flight today."
"I see.isee. but who would bring your car back?"
"Ill do it. Ohm just go now.ill bring your car back"
"Thank you P"

Ohm and toey runs toward the hotels shuttle so they can be dropped off at the airport. Pitcher sat in the dining area of the place and hits his head in the table.

"P.calm down. We will eventually find a way"
"Sing. You dont understand. I tried convincing a lot of those students that came to be the model for the main BL couple. Its only them who said yes"
"Wait what? This is a BL photoshoot."
"Not really a BL photoshoot since i have girls here. But the university love portrays different types of love at school"
"Go ask new and earth"
"My photoshoot is BL but wholesome. Those two are for porn magazines."
"But they are your last option."
"I dont know. My head hurts like hell"
"Well youve been hitting your head thats why"
"Help me singto."
"Im thinking P"
"Anyway why does the other people disagree with you?"
"Theres a lot of sweet scenes. They said they dont think they can do it. Ugh!!!"
"P. I have an idea."
"What? Tell me now."
"Help me convince krist to be my partner for the BL main couple role"
"I dont want to. Youre mine"
"Oi P"
"Just kidding. Do you think he would agree?"
"Lets make him agree"

--pitcher texted everyone to gather at the beach side so theu can discuss the details of the photoshoot and to also ask krist of course--

Krists pov.

I wanted to get more sleep but we were called to go out early. They said they need to discuss about the details of the photoshoot. Im still sleepy. So we sat down at the beach side and Pitcher started talking.

"Good morning guys. Im sorry if i called your attention this early. I would just like to discuss tp you guys about the situation that were having. Ohm and toey needs to go back in bangkok because of an emergency. So we dont have our main couple for the BL side of the photoshoot. I have already talked tp you guys and almost all of you disagrees to be the main couple but i havent asked 2 persons yet. So singto do you agree on being of the models for the main couple?"
"Sure P. Anything for you"

Really? You guys are flirting this early and im here still sleepy. Psh.

"Thank you. Singto. So the second person that ill be asking is you krist. Is it ok for you to be singto's partner"

Woah. My sleepy head started to wake up when i heard that.

"What do you mean?"
"You and singto would me by main BL couple"
"Why me??????"

The hell is he thinking. I know that im somehow blushing right now. I think i wanted to be my P's partner but theres a lot of people. What would they think.if the team captain would be involved in a BL photoshoot. Im not gay.