Chapter 15 (I was joking with you.)

Start from the beginning

"I was lying Hailey to make you say that you like me." He said smirking.

"WHAT THE HELL IAN?" I said standing up.

"What? I was joking with you."

"You think you could play my feelings like that and call it a joke." I said gritting my teeth and tears forming in my eyes at this humiliation. It was so disappointing that he says that after he kissed me two times.

No I won't cry in front of him.

"THEN WHY THE HELL YOU FUCKING KISSED ME TWO TIMES?!" I screamed in frustration and anger.

"It was just a simple kiss. I kiss a lot of girls, just a friendly gesture." He said shrugging as if it was easy.

"I'm not one of the whores that you go out with. You bastard!"

"I'm sorry if it bothered you I won't open that subject again." He said looking guilty.

"You know what Ian, screw you If I ever had feelings for you then consider it gone from this moment and don't ever talk to me again you lying bastard." I said and by now tears were rolling down my cheeks.

I moved away from him and sat on a rock.

"Hay hay I'm sorry." He said approaching me.

"No you're not and stay the fuck away from me and don't call me Hay hay. We are not friends anymore." I replied with my voice cracking at the end.

"Just hear me I was joking I didn't mean to upset you like this." He said taking a step closer.

"No, you don't call playing with my feelings a joke Ian. And kissing me like I'm on of you bitches. J-Just stay away from me." I said pushing him away but he didn't budge.

"GO AWAY." I screamed at his face.

He nodded and moved away.

Half an hour later.

I saw him preparing a place to sleep in and he slept. I can't believe that he really slept here.

My thoughts were cut off by the sound of the fireworks.

That means that our team has got the flag. I looked up at the sky and there was fireworks.

And the fireworks was near, so I walked to Ian and kicked him in the ribs to wake him up.

"What?" He said groaning.

"I'm leaving I know the way, are you coming or not?" I asked him in blank tone.

"Yeah of course I'm coming." He said and got up.

I kept walking to the direction of the fireworks and he is following me.

After about half an hour later we arrived at the camping place and they were waiting for us.

I didn't say a word and went to my room.

I took my clothes and went to the shower, I really needed a hot shower now.

After I finished I got out and Vee was sitting on my bed.

"What happened?" She asked me looking concerned.

"Nothing, we just got lost and we were preparing to sleep there." I said brushing my wet hair.

"Tell me details." She said crossing her legs and waiting for the story.

I told her everything even the part where Ian fooled me and played with my feelings.

She told me that I shouldn't listen to him and ignore him. He was just an animal and I'll soon get over him.

By the time I was totally hungry.

I glanced at the clock, it's 9.14 PM.

"You ate the dinner?" I asked her and she nodded.

"But I reserved you your share." She said smiling and went to the kitchen running.

She came after holding the plate that contains BURRITOS.

"Wow, who made these?" I asked her grinning at the beautiful creatures in front of me.

"Mrs Marcos the spanish teacher she made them for us so I reserved for you 3."

"I love you so much Vee." I said hugging her.

After I ate we talked about Vee and Ryan and she told me that he asked her out and she gladly accepted it. we kept rambling about a lot of subjects then it was time to sleep for us so we went to bed at 10.50 PM.

. . . . . . . . .

I woke up on the sound of music playing, I rolled out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom.

I got out of the bathroom wearing a white sundress and my swimsuit underneath it.

I'm not going to let them ruin my trip.

I went to the dining room and there weren't much there.

I made myself a sandwich and a glass of apple juice.

After I finished my breakfast I went to the lake, that's where they are.

I stripped off my dress and put it on one the tables then I jumped to the water.

"Hailey." Vee called waving at me.

She swam to me "I didn't want to wake you up you needed to sleep."

"Yeah, it's okay...I'm here to enjoy my time." I said clapping my hand and smiling.

"Of course you'll enjoy your time no one could ruin our time bitch." She said splashing water at me and hugging my neck from the side.

I laughed and continued to play like kids and dive under water to see who is gonna hold his breathe longer, play with ball and a lot of things.

I glanced at Ian he was sitting with his friends looking at me my eyes caught his and I looked away breaking the contact.

We got out of lake after hours of playing with Vee and the rest of the guys.

I took a shower, we ate the dinner and we sat out side the camp grilling marshmallows.

We were enjoying our time and the boys got their beers out and started drinking.

The time passed by and it was really fun, Ian kept looking at me but I ignored him.

But he didn't manage to ruin my time we kept telling jokes and laugh.

It was the first time that I feel that I have friends

Real friends.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*