"Oh, who was that?" Louis smirked giving Alyson a light shove on her shoulders. "Does someone finally like your black soul?"

She only rolled her eyes before turning towards me. I noticed how she stared into my eyes. It almost looked like she pitied me. She felt sorry for me. But why? What did I do wrong? Confused, I turned to my locker and began to unpack my things and taking the books I would need for my next classes.

"Where is Noah?" Alyson suddenly asked. Where is Noah? Did he disappear again like he did the last time. Where does he go when he does?

"He's busy with Dylan." Liam stated answering both our questions. Out of no where I felt Louis's arm wrapped around my shoulders and I was pulled to his hard body.

"That means we are on human duty." He proudly stated with a bright smile on his face.

Human duty? Is that how they see it? I'm just a burden to them that they have to look after. I'm not a child. I can take care of myself if they gave me the chance. With a frown I pushed Louis away and turned to walk to my classes. The moment I did there was a sharp and painful bow to my face. I gasped bringing my hand to my throbbing cheek as I realized what happened and who slapped me. It was a random girl standing there with the deepest glare I have seen for the whole morning. Her eyes were pitch black and her face was terrifying.

She stared at me for a moment before letting out a growl. "This is all your fault!" She yelled at me.

"What did I do to you?"

"Because of you Ben is dead. Because of you this pack is going to fall apart because the alpha cannot see how deadly your kind are like he used to." She growled again taking a step forward standing right in front my face now. Louis and Liam moved closer as well on alert.

"I didn't mean for anyone to die."

"But he's dead. Is that all you're kind of good for? Killing others? Someone needs to get rid of you before you cause anymore damage to our pack. Why not go back to whatever hole you came out from and stay there."

"You know you don't have to make a scene and be loud." Liam told her causing her gaze to snap to him. Her eyes scanned from him to his brother then over to Alyson who was on my other side leaning against the lockers.

"And you guys. How can you side with the human after what they have done to our kind? You're just as weak as them."

"Listen here, bitch-" Alyson started but got cut off by Liam.

"Don't start, Alyson." He growled at her. "Clearly some people cannot forgive and forget."

"It was only a few years ago."

"Yes, but you're making it seems like it was a few days ago. Get over it. The alpha did." She rolled her eyes at him then turn them to me once again. "I hope your friends can protect you for what's coming."

With that said she turned her back to me and began to walk away. What just happened? Did that really just happened to me? I'm Just causing more trouble one after the next. Now I have my friends in danger as well. Noah says I'm not starting a war between wolves I the pack, but clearly I am. I don't mean to... If they want me to leave so badly then I would to protect my friends. I don't want anyone else getting hurt. My frowned deepened only face as I hanged my head and walked away from them. I heard Louis call my name, but I ignored him. Maybe I could keep my distance from them. That might get them out of trouble. I don't want to but it's for the best. This is the only way they don't get harm.

With a sulk, I walked into my first period class. Throughout the whole thing I was staring at the board with a black expression on my face. The students in the class glares were piercing through my back making holes. The tension was so thick I had no idea how the teacher didn't feel it as well. She simply thought her listen as if nothing is happening. I could get attack at this very moment and she wouldn't even stop teaching about how to write a well developed essay. I guess it's not just students. I sighed laying my head against the desk. Suddenly there opened and in came a voice.