Come It's Nearly Tea Time [Final]

Come It’s Nearly Tea Time Final

2P!EnglandxInsane!Reader

You smiled as you plopped a (fav. Chocolate) in your mouth and chewed it and swallowed it. Arthur was standing next to you in a rather fitting outfit. A butler outfit. It consisted of a pink dress shirt with dark pink thin vertical stripes, a cobalt blue tie, a black sleeveless tail coat, and black slacks. You had given him no shoes because you just loved to stomp on the exposed part just to put him back in his place. You had left a numerous amount of scars and stitches of where you inserted scalpels, needles, knives and the sort just to make him your new ‘play thing.’

People had called you insane and weird as a child because you liked things like dead things and even had a small collection of dead birds in 2nd grade. One day the normal bullies were insulting you and then you snapped and became what you were today! It was such a nice day really and you had a new (f/c) dress on with cute shoes to match! And they got it dirty. ‘Well they deserved it anyway.’ You shrugged eating another chocolate from the silver tray Arthur held. He was shaking slightly when you caught him staring at you.

“Quit staring or I make you not stare.” You grinned and he instantly went back to staring ahead of him. You grinned and flipped the TV on and gestured for him to sit. “Please sit.” He flinched and nodded and carefully sat down next t you. You smiled and started to trace and marks on his arms and neck.

“Please stop poppet.” His voice was quivering as you hand played with the string in a recent ‘idea’ pop into your head.

“But I absolutely can’t Artie~.” You purred tugging at the knot you oh so expertly made for such an occasion. “It seems you are,” You quickly yanked out the string making him scream in agony. “Ripping at the seams.” You then laughed manically as he held the now open and bleeding wound.

“P-Please poppet. I-I can’t…” He groaned in pain as you touched a sensitive spot on his stomach where you had played with his organs a bit and then placed a chip in between his small intestine where the outside walls folded nicely next to each other. If he left you when you were asleep you wanted to be able to track him!

“Now Artie I know you better than this. You loved putting people in all kinds of pain and suffering. You are one reason I decided to step up my act so I wouldn’t get caught and add so much more fun to it!” You giggled tugging his tie so he was just a few centimeters from your face.

“Besides, it doesn’t feel too good when it happens to you right? How to you think I felt when I got my appendix removed when I was wide awake? No medicine to dull the pain?” You grinned pulling your shirt up to reveal the scar. It was true and the doctors had run out of medicine so they just hoped for the best and braved through your screams and pleas. They needed to do it quickly because the poor organ had burst open.

“Please poppet. I promise I’ll be a good boy.” He pleaded, clear tears forming in the corner of his eyes. Oh those eyes you just loved them! How the pink and blue swirled nicely together it just made you want to rip them out and keep them to yourself.

“I know you will.” You grinned forcing a kiss onto his lips rather roughly and pulled back before he could react. That feeling was in your stomach again causing butterflies to swarm. “I love you Artie~.” You sang into his ear.

“I love you too poppet.” He smiled kissing your ear. That smile he showed you was the one he showed you when he first came unaware that you had plans for him and not the other way around. You could tell what was going to happen. You saw the gleam of the knife in his hands from the window. You smiled sweetly at him and saw the reflection in his swirling eyes. A sweet and sorrowful expression. And when a single tear slid down your face, he plunged the knife into your spine.

~Arthur’s POV~

I grinned as I watched [Name] freeze when the knife slid into her spin. I twisted it and heard the wonderful sound of bone cracking and then pulled it out. I grinned and picked her up and took her to the basement to repay the things she did to me.

“Oh today is such a glorious day for tea~!” I sang putting her on the table and ran upstairs to grab the tea and chocolates she loved. “Would you like some poppet?” I grinned pouring myself some and then got a rather pleasant idea. I grabbed a scalpel and plunged it into her throat and slit it open and poured the tea down the open slit.

“You know poppet.” I grinned holding a needle. “With a few simple words when I’m done, you’ll be serving me~!” I giggled in a sing song voice and started my work. But just as I was about to rip out her heart I felt an overwhelming sadness engulf me.

“Please poppet…” I cried hugging her dead corpse and ran a hand through her (h/l) (h/c) hair. “Don’t leave me when I’m done.”

~Le Time Skip~

I smiled as I patted [Name’s] head when she iced the cupcakes. I gave a gentle kiss to the scar around her neck making a smile form on her face.

“I love you poppet.” I smiled hugging her from behind.

“I know you insane jerk. And I’m still not happy about you killing me and bringing me back. I very much enjoyed the company I had.” She giggled. I found a chuckle forming in my throat and licked some icing from the cupcake.

“They aren’t as great as me now are they my insane poppet?” I grinned kissing her cheek.

“No, because only you can kill me~.” She sang flashing her amazing (e/c) and neon green swirling eyes at me. I chuckled and kissed her lips lightly as I held a knife behind my back and saw her holding one as well. I felt it plunge into my shoulder and I plunged mine into her shoulder barely missing her heart.

“We are the lunatics who put Miss Lucy in her cage of crazies.” She smiled at me.

“Indeed.” I agreed yanking the knife from her shoulder and felt hers slip out with a quick twist against my bone.

~Finland <3~