Sinners Creek History (Introduction)

Hey you guys! This is my first story on wattpad! Hope you Enjoy! Please comment and vote.  

Chapter 1  

I sat on the couch and watched Brett and Adam bicker. Troy looked completely confused as he sat next to me. 

"Andrea will come with me! You can't stop her from doing what she was born to do!" Adam yelled. This was also the argument he went with when he and Brett fought.

"Well what if she doesn't want to do what she was born to do?" Brett questioned back.

That was a good question. Did I really want to change my whole life? It would earn me more power, and I was mad a Brett for not telling me half of what I could do. But then I had to take Brett's, David's and Troy's feelings into consideration. Whatever path I chose I would end up hurting somebody. I had so many questions to ask Adam, but it seemed as if Brett always had protected me, so why would he do anything to harm me? 

I let out a sigh of frustration as the fight became louder. 

Can't they just shut up for two seconds! I hated it when they fought. Brett and Adam weren't exactly on civil terms with each other, but I couldn't see why they hated each other so much. Adam was hot in an odd way, charming, sly, and a great friend and listener. Brett was cute, strong, and a little over protective. I just can't see why they can;t get along. It's like mixing oil and water, not the best combination.

"Well why don't you let Andrea choose what she wants to do!" Adam yelled.

"Fine then! Andrea what is it you want to do?" Brett said in a harsh way.

I stared at them dumbfounded. I had absolutely no clue. 

Adam suddenly used his telekenesis to throw a picture at Brett. Great! Now they were really fighting now. Just what I needed.

I longed for my life to be simple, where all I had to worry about was rejection, jealously, and love. Now my life is completely turned upside down. I closed my eyes and thought of simpler times. My memory flickered to about 10 years ago, when my life was really starting.

**10 Years Ago**

"Yeah right. Like that will ever happen." Sam said.  

"W-why not?" I asked. He did like me, right?  

"Your just not, not, not like Kat. Or the girls she hangs out with."  

"Wait, isn't that a good thing. Kat is a slut. Same with the girls she "hangs out with."  

Sam sighed. " Look Andrea. I don't like you and I never will. Your just not my type. See you around."  

And with that, he walked away. I can't believe it! I just stood there, my mouth wide open. Everyone had told me Sam liked me. He was just too shy to admit his feelings for me. It took all the courage in the world to ask him out and he blew me off! And just because I wasn't slutty enough for him?! We were in 8th friggin' grade and I wasn't slutty enough for him! Well with those words he basically just decided the path he was going to take. A pimp.  

I live in Sinners Creek, Nevada. Sinners Creek got its name from the River that runs through the side of the town. Instead of Sinners River, the town was named Sinners Creek because it had a nicer ring to it and it sounded nicer. It got it's name from the mid 1800s when people who committted a crime were thrown in the River's rushing waters and sharp rocks as a punishment. Any normal human thrown in the River would have drown in seconds. But crime in Sinner's Creek wasn't unusual. There was murders and robberies like any other normal town. But there was a very high amount of crime caused by gangs, prostitutes, pimps, and rapist. Those were the pathes we had to choose from by 7th grade and prepare for in 8 th. Once in High School, we had to perform the jobs of the "professioon" we chose.  

If we didn't pick a path, then we would be killed. I remember sitting in 7th grade homeroom, in May. 3 students had been absent since January. The students were told that the absent students all moved out of town. But everyone knew what really happened to them. That was the begining of it all. We were presented with these choices in the 7th grade by other 8th grade students. 7th and 8th graders shared a small building, far away from the rest of Sinners Creek School for Young Minds. The School made the decision to keep the 7th and 8th graders away from the rest of the grades because they were afraid we were a "bad example"  

So I admit, growing up in Sinners Creek was hard. And almost impossible. Almost.  

*************  

It's short, I know. But this was just the explanatory part. Please keep on reading. It gets better. I promise. I'll upload chapter two soon.<3