Chapter 7 part 2

My anger was fuelled just thinking about what Evan had almost told Em, what sort of brain did he have? Did it even function, or was it just for show?

Yeah definitely for show, thinking about all the things that he had done or that he was going to do, but I didn’t know that his thick headedness was common because I was from the garage only to realise that I had no idea where Chambers actually was.

Great, just great I contemplated, where was I going to find him now. Still at least I didn’t waste any money on a cab. So what was I going to do now? Hmm I could always call him right, the thought flickered in my head. Yeah call him, so I took out my battered phone which thankfully still had a few hours of battery still left and began searching my contacts.

A few minutes went by as I stood on the side like an idiot still searching and what did I find?

Nothing, nada, freaking zilch that’s what.

Why you ask? Well that lame excuse for a human being didn’t even other giving me one, I thought as I slapped my forehead. So as seeing that I didn’t have his number and no way of contacting him I had two options. One I could go back and hand with Emily with the addition of the stooges or I could take a long soothing walk in the park and get some alone time.

Seeing that I had almost spent a whole day with the boys, so yep the second one sounded way better given that I wouldn’t be able to spend some time with Em but that’s life right you gain some, you loose some.

Now I had a direction in my mind so I began walking towards it instead to standing on the sidewalk and glaring at my phone and that was a wise decision because people started giving me weird looks as they passed by me.

I really wanted to give them a stink eye or make a weird face to scare them off, what is with everyone these days, judging everyone just by looking at them. Maybe they didn’t have anything better to do but others did right.

The walk to the park was soothing to say the least, there was a soft breeze blowing. The wind was cool and it felt nice compared to the hot weather that we were having these days. I loved the fell of my hair blowing with the wind so I pulled my long hair out of the messy bun that I had made it into.

The wind blew my long hair and I enjoyed the calm that came over me, thankfully the park wasn’t more then ten minutes walk from where I was and I soon found myself surrounded by green all around.

Instead of sitting on a bench I opted to just wander around and cleanse my body with fresh air. I know it sounded Zen and all but I seriously believed that a walk was calming for both the body and mind so hence the strolling.

Loving the feel of the wind I closed my eyes and just let go of all the stress. I felt like a bird just then soaring through the sky, gliding through the wind and knocking itself on a pole.

What I thought, as I opened my eyes because yes I did knock into something or rather someone. Who so happened to be the person I was looking about half an hour ago, ah there went my peace and calmness I thought as I felt myself tensing up again.

“Fancy running into you here” I grinned evilly at him.

“Do I know you” he said, okay that was weird did he have some sort of memory loss or was he trying not to be associated with me in public. Judging by the look on his face I’d go with the memory loss.

“It’s Mia Chambers” I said trying to jog his memory a bit.

“Mia? Mia is that you” he spoke bringing his face closer to look at me,

“Ding dong we have a winner” I said sarcastically as I pushed his face away from me,

“Ever heard of personal space Chambers, try to keep it okay” I said but he still kept staring at me and it was getting kind of creepy.