I can't believe Never Grow up calms Daisy down, just like how it calmed down Patricia when she was a baby. Patricia was seeming to turn into me. All three babies were in bed, but unless they started crying, we had talked about Joe just talking to them or cleaning.

"Thank you for the information." ,Joe said to Patricia, next giving me a kiss. "I'll see you girls in a couple of hours, have fun at the movies.

"Thanks Daddy!" ,Patricia said skipping out the door, me following her.

"So Patricia what movie do you want to see?" ,I asked as we looked at the list at the theater.

"Um....what's the Little Mermaid?" ,she asked.

I couldn't believe they were actually showing the movie, and to make things even better, the next showing was in five minutes, which probably actually meant about twenty including all the commercials. It was a perfect movie for Patricia's age and the first one I ever watched and I remember loving it.

"Oh. It's a wonderful movie." ,I smiled. "I first watched it when I was your age."

"Really?!"

"Yeah! So do you want to watch it?" ,I asked.

"Uh-huh!"

With that, we got in a pretty short line to get tickets and see the movie. Just like I had expected, Patricia loved the movie, talking about it non-stop. I ended up getting her a bunch of The Little Mermaid Toys and actually getting the movie, we watched it almost every Friday.

"Where are we going Mommy?" ,Patricia asked as we missed the exit for our house.

"The mall." ,I said. "You're going to need some new clothes for school."

The place wan't that fare away, and we were in the parking lot in less then ten minutes, I heard it was a great place and had gotten a lot of great reviews on Yelp which in the place I check almost everything on.

When we got to the mall, I decided to take Patricia to Old Navy, knowing that they had some good clothes for kids. Going over to one of the racks of shirts, I began rumminging through, trying to find something Patricia might like.

"Mommy! Can we get this?" ,Patricia asked holding up a purple floral dress.

I looked at in for a moment. It looked like the exact dress I had got for her about months ago, which she almost never wore.

"Honey you have one and you never wear it."

"Yes I do!" ,she whinned.

"Why don't we look for something else, okay?"

"No!" ,she protested. "I want it."

Until the second we walked out of the mall, Patricia was screaming and crying about that one dress she already had, she sounded like the triplets and I had never been so embarrassed of her before.

"I hate all the clothes!" ,Patricia shrieked kicking the back on my seat angrily. "You're the worse Mommy in the whole world. Go away, jerk!"

I sighed turning around in my seat. There was no way I was driving home with a crying screaming toddler in the back.

"Patricia, the more you scream, the longer your time out will be so you aren't going to talk or scream until we get home and your Daddy and I decide your punishment. Do you understand?" ,I said angrily.

As tears welled up it her eyes, she nodded listening to my directions. This was also the first time I was giving her a punishment since I usually made Joe do it. I hadn't making her cry, but on the other hand, calling me a bad mom and kicking my chair, I couldn't do nothing about that.

When we finally got home, the twins were still asleep which Joe was in the kitchen making dinner for me and him, Patricia was turning into a picky eater and would be having pasta for dinner again.

"Patricia go to your room and wait while Daddy and I talk."

Nodding, she sprinted to her room while I went over to Joe who was stirring food and looking so confused.

"I'm guessing the hair cut didn't go to well?" ,Joe asked.

I sighed. "Horrible. She would stop screaming and crying and she really embarrassed me."

"Aww..." he said moving over to hug me, pressing my head into his chest. We never really had moments like these and I wrapped my arms around his back in response.

"How did the triplets go?" ,I asked

"Pretty good. David woke up once but besides that they're all fine. So, what were you thinking we do with Patricia"

I groaned running my fingers through my hair. I knew I had said I would do something, but I was never really sure about what. "I don't know." ,I mumbled. "What did you do when I was on tour?"

"Um..." ,he thought for a second. "Oh I remember! Watch the food for a second?"

I nodded as he ran somewhere out of my sight coming back a minute later with a blue stool for a child.

"This. We put but this somewhere." ,he said setting it down. "And she just has to sit here for a given amount of time, and can't talk or anything. And maybe if she does...or if she gets up we start the time over again."

I nodded. "I like that." ,I said read to call Patricia.

"And wait." ,Joe said. "You had a kind of "day" with Patricia. When do you and I get to have a day without the kids."

"Joe, the triplets were just born. I won't be ready to leave them for a while."

"You just did."

"But you were watching them!"

"What if we called your mom to watch them."

"I don't know." ,I mumbled. "Sometime. Just...just now now. I love you." ,I said giving him a longer kiss then normal then calling back Patricia.

She came, I explained the directions for her, then placed her on the stool. Surprisingly, she stayed the entire time and before I knew, the time was over. Then, I knelt down by Patricia.

"Now Patricia." ,I began. "You didn't behave well at the hair salon and I was really embarrassed, and I didn't appreciate what you were saying to me. So do you know what to do now?"

Averting her eyes from the floor, she looked up at me. "Sorry about how I acted Mommy." ,she said softly swaying from side to side, and I really believed her.

"Okay." ,I said smiling. "Now give me a hug." ,I said as he pressed her head into my chest. Four kids and well...I was still alive!