Chapter 25: All I Do Is Think and Think and Think and Think and Think and Think

Start from the beginning

                "I bet he just thought that you liked him, you were just shy. He couldn't take the fact that you didn't like him at all, it hurt his ego."

                "I don't know," I said.

                "Who even cares about him, he's just some guy," Ali said.

                "Right…"

                "What did you do this weekend?" she asked me.

                I shrugged.

                "Don't tell me you lay in bed and watched sad movies while eating as much food as you could…"

                Before I could answer that what she guessed was affirmative, Ethan came hurrying over. This morning everyone handed over their dolls and Ethan grinned with his copied key. Now he had an evil, smug look on his face.

                "Now it's starting," he said with a grin.

                "What did you do?" I asked him nervously.

                He jingled the spare key he had made and grinned at me. "I first moved her car down three spaces from where she had parked it. Then I put one of the dolls in the persons car across from hers so it's staring at her when she gets in. And another doll I put on her next hour class's desk.

                Tessa clapped in excitement. "Yes!" she squealed.

                "Who's car did you put the doll in?" Sam asked him.

                "Not really sure," Ethan laughed.

                 I glanced over at Julie who was completely oblivious as to what was awaiting her later, she was laughing at something another table mate had said. Her new boy toy was sitting at her side, his arm wrapped around her. This usually meant that someone from the table had gotten pushed out momentarily, which was usually Ivy. Sure enough, I saw her a few tables down at the second best table, chatting with other people until she could take her old place back.

                I turned back to the table.

                "So now what?" I asked nervously.

                "We wait until tomorrow."

                "Wait…" I sighed.

                I'm bad at waiting because all I ever seem to do is think and think and think and think and think and think and think and think and think and think.