I look around myself, and all I see is gray...
16 year old Quinn Heart knew something was wrong. No one should ever feel as sad as she does every day... Finally, she figures out she was right. She’s diagnosed with depression, Bipolar Disorder. Just like her mother had been. Her mother had committed suicide when Quinn was only 13, and Quinn swore to herself that she would never follow suit and cause her loved ones the same pain she feels.
Things are looking up when she begins to meet a new group of friends. But when Quinn finds out new things about her mother, she isn't sure she can cope. Not with knowing her mom wasn't as perfect as Quinn always thought she was.
Finished in 2012
- Chapter 1: Lack of Color
- Chapter 2: The Shining Ring
- Chapter 3: Depressed?
- Chapter 4: My Grandparents Know Better
- Chapter 5: Sweet Lillian's Splash
- Chapter 6: Dr. Allen Thinks She Can Help... I Don't
- Chapter 7: I Treat Them Like Trash?
- Chapter 8: Secrets Saved For When I'm Sober
- Chapter 9: Lost It
- Chapter 10: At The Bottom
- Chapter 11: Christy
- Chapter 12: Being Stupid Again
- Chapter 13: Lymphoma
- Chapter 14: Medication
- Chapter 15: Intertwined Hands and Half of a Secret
- Chapter 16: And Now I Know She Just Isn't Who I Thought
- Chapter 17: Confessions in a Cozy Bed
- Chapter 18: Ethan's Evil Side
- Chapter 19: Not Alone
- Chapter 20: Oreos Help
- Chapter 21: The Note
- Chapter 22: Late October Rain
- Chapter 23: Anxious
- Chapter 24: I Never Get (Or Say) Anything Right
- Chapter 25: All I Do Is Think and Think and Think and Think and Think and Think
- Chapter 26: Sadly, What Follows I Am Not Proud About
- Chapter 27: Friendship Thing
- Chapter 28: Pat
- Chapter 29: He's Perfect
- Chapter 30: Happy