Chapter I

She fixes her suit jacket and her hair before taking her tie and walking to her awaiting wife, who stood by the front door with their daughter and son in her arms. Camila place a kiss on their heads, she then kiss her wife lips.

"Do you have to go? I'm pretty sure that you don't have to go." Her wife says and Camila giggles.

"Baby I definitely have to go in and if I don't we won't have money to save up for our babies college tuition."

"That doesn't happen till a long time Mila." Her wife says and Camila rolls her eyes.

"Fine but still isn't it great to take people money, buying their companies and building buildings and homes for this who need it." Camila takes her 6 years old daughter and rocks her lightly. Her son was one year older than her, he just turned 7

"No Camila that's down right wrong and disrespectful." Her wife says and Camila kiss her cheek.

"It is but if they don't deserve it why show sympathy towards them." Camila press and her wife rolls her eyes.

"You have to go before you are late." Her wife says.

"Okay Ari I'm leaving, just put me out would you." Camila jokes and kiss her lips one last time, handing their daughter over to Ariana,before leaving to her Range Rover and pulling off out of their driveway. She drive towards her favorite person home, even if it isn't the girl's home. It was her best friends shared home and she is just stay with them till she make enough for her own apartment.

She pulls towards the side of the curb and gets out the car before locking the doors and saying a quick 'hi' to their neighbors and walking towards the door and knocking softly. She heard feet run towards the door before it was swung open by Dinah Jane.

"Mila hey come in." Dinah says and the girl enters the house. Camila looks around the lovely home and saw Normani on the couch watching Television with a bowl of cereal in her hand.

"Mani! Mila's here." Dinah says and Normani turns around and wave at the brunette.

"Hey Camila, came for your girl?" Normani asked. They knew about Camila and their best friend and they told their friend she was gonna be hurt and they didn't want her crying over someone who is already married, with an family too.

"Uh yeah, where is she?" Camila asked and Normani points upstairs. Camila understood and heads up the stairs and towards Lauren's room.

"Oh really cause it sounds like you're flirting with me." Lauren voice came through the door as she shuffles around the room. Camila pushes the door open and sees Lauren in white lace bra and panties, with white lace stockings, Camila mouth waters at the sight and shuts the door catching Lauren's attention. Her eyes widen as she sees Camila enters the room.

"I have to call you back." Lauren says. "Bradley, stop I have to go."

"Who is Bradley?" Camila asked as Lauren hangs up the phone and slips on her button up blouse and a ruffled skirt. She was button up the blouse in the mirror when Camila walks closer.

"He is a coworker and he asked me am I free Saturday, I told him y-no." Camila cuts her off.

"But I am free." Lauren says patting foundation on her neck. Camila walks over and grips Lauren's neck from behind and stared in her eyes through the mirror.

"You aren't free this whole week now call him back in tell him your girlfriend is taking you out Saturday." Camila lets her neck go and hands her the phone, Lauren takes it and dials Brad number.

"Hey um I'm sorry I can't make Saturday, my girlfriend is um taking me out." Lauren says and then giggles. "You're still flirting with me."

"Get the fuck off the phone with his little dick ass." Camila says and Lauren say a quick goodbye to Brad and hangs the phone up.

"Camz stop being jealous, I only have eyes for you no one else, if their name isn't Camila Cabello then I don't want them." Lauren walks up to Camila and kiss her lips lovingly. Camila place her hands on Lauren's waist.

"Let's get to work before we end up late cause of your stupidness." Lauren takes Camila's hand and lead her to out the room and down the stairs.

"See y'all later Dinah and Normani." Lauren says and kiss each of their cheeks.

"Have a good day at work Laur." Normani said and Lauren waves before exiting the house with Camila. Camila smiles and opens the door for Lauren and walks around to her side and got in.

"I don't want you talking to Brad or whatever his name is." Camila states and Lauren nodded.

"Okay but we have to go now I've been late three time this week and my boss isn't happy." Camila pulls off and head towards the uptown diner that was place in the bad neighborhood.

"Quit." Camila outburst and Lauren knitted her eyebrows together.

"Camila I told you before I need this money so I can move out of Normani and Dinah's house." Lauren huffed.

"You can always work for me, I have no problem watching my girlfriend walk around in mini skirts and blouses all day." Camila takes Lauren hand in her's and kiss her knuckles.

"Camila I'm not gonna get shamed by your damn coworkers because you wanna play favorites." Lauren shook her head and Camila pouted.

"Please baby."

"No Camila your wife works with you as well." Lauren put on the cap that her boss gave her. Camila pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant and turn to Lauren.

"Lauren no one is gonna bash you, if they do then I'll fire them right there." Camila kiss Lauren's lips.

"No I'm fine Camz, but I have to go." Lauren unbuckles the seat belt and opens the car door but Camila grabbed her arm, she leaned over and kissed her lips softly.

"Have a good day at work." Camila says and Lauren nods and exit the car, Camila waited until she was inside to pull off. She noticed Lauren left her purse but there was a stick inside it, she reached over and took it out while watching the road.

She looked down briefly to see a plus sign on the stick. Camila smiled because Lauren is pregnant with her baby. But it scared her too, because she didn't know if she was ready for another baby.