|23| Alex

Alex

She jumped awake because of the door slamming against the wall. She know who it was even before she opened her eyes. It had been a week since they had their talk about the plan, and Alex came and updated her twice within that week, as to what is happening. Him and the others were not sure when they would actually be doing the plan. She was told to wait, but it has been a week and she was tired of waiting, tired of being useless.

She spent most of her time wondering what the others were doing. Were they doing okay? And Bellamy and Emori, are they safe?

But something felt different, you could sense in his quickened steps that something was wrong. As if on queue Alex spoke.

"Clarke you need to get up now" she shot up right away, walking over to him. Clarke placed her steady hand on his shoulder, stopping him from his paces.

"Alex, calm down, whats wrong?"

He took a deep breath, but the fear that was in his eyes didn't leave but as he replied they intensified, he knew what he was saying would hurt Clarke.

"Emori, shes-" he couldn't finish what he was saying because five prisoners stormed into Clarkes cell. Guns in hand and angry expressions on their scared faces.

Clarke was still stunned by what Alex was trying to say, what could possibly be wrong with Emori?

I thought she was going to be okay, they said she would be okay! Is she gone?

Emori couldn't not die, Murphy need her more then anything now and if Clarke comes back without her, she is afraid that Murphy won't be able to cope .... like Jasper. To Clarkes surprise she realised that she couldn't let Emori die, and found that she needed her too. She couldn't deal with anyone else she cares about to die.

"Alex, you're coming with us" this broke Clarke out of her thoughts. Fully aware of her surroundings again. A guard has grabbed both of Alex's hands and has them in a tight hold. Clarke watched shocked as Alex tries to break free, only to be tasered and fall to his knees.

"What, but, what have i done?" He stuttered tears welling up in his eyes, the sight broke Clarkes heart. Without thinking, Clarke throw a punch at the nearest guard. He feel to the ground grabbing the side of his head, in pain glaring at Clarke. This caught all the guards attention and they rushed Alex out of the room.

"Let him go, he had done nothing" Clarke yelled as she punched another guard. Their were three of them in the room, her obviously being outnumbered.

Suddenly, one of the guards spoke and what he said shocked you.

"Bloody hell, can you stop woth the punching? We are here to help you" she stood still.

"Wh-what" the guards saw the utter shock in her face, "bu-but why did you take Alex?" She questioned.

"We need to find a reason to move you to a different cell, we are going to tell them that the lock on your door has been disabled and that you are to be moved" the guard that spoke had hair that was almost blonde and his accent was Australian.

"Oh okay" she let this sink in, while she calmed herself, once remembering Alex, she spoke up again, "Alex? Will he be okay?"

The Blonde haired guard had a sorry expression on his face, and by that look, Clarke didn't need to question any further. She knew that Alex wont be okay.

Clarke feel to the ground, tears flooding her eyes and she sobbed.