13

Harper's POV

"Okay guys so you two stay here while we go hunting for some food , we're kinda running low on food and stuff so we will be quick I promise cause-" Clarke rambles as she clips her radio onto her belt.

"Clarke we will be fine you have to stop worrying, we're adults now" i laugh.

"Hey I will always worry about you and the others" she says and looks at me in all seriousness.

"Oh well isn't it just nice to see our mum back" Murphy jokes as he got jumped on the bench.

"Mum?"

"Yeah I would always secretly call you that, cause you would always worry about everyone and I see that hasn't changed" he replies, a grin decorating his face.

"No you didn't" I raised my eyebrow at him and I could here Clarke snicker.

"Well I never really technically said it to anyone, but u thought it" he says proudly. I just roll my eyes and turn to Clarke.

"So when will you be back" I ask

"Well considering that animals are scarce at the moment and stuff I would say around a day and a half"

"Okay"

"So just say in here and don't leave, we still don't know what the prisoners want, okay!"

"Okay okay you can go now" Murphy signs and Clarke leaves.

We do as she said. We sat for most the time and just occupied our selves with games we had made up in the Ark, because up there we had nothing better to do.

"STOP CHEATING MURPHY" I yell as he talks his winnings.

"And what are you going to do about it" he smirks and I ignore him. I've gotten pretty go at it over the past 6 years.

"You know it's nearly been a day and a half and Clarke's not back yet" I say

"She will be fine it's Clarke we're talking about"

"Yeah your right, hey I know Clarke said not to but do you what to explore the woods, we haven't seen much of it yet and I'm dying to see it again"

"Wait what is this, Harper the uptight little girl wants to break the rules" he says clearly trying to annoy me.

"Oh shut up Murphy, remember I'm a criminal"

We make our way outside letting the sun warm our skins and breathing in the fresh air. It smelt like home. The trees looked fresh and greener then I had remembered, but the smell of the dirt and plants are something I could never forget.

We walked into the forest, letting ourselves be consumed by its beautiful. I look over to see Murphy with his eyes closed as he takes a deep breath.

I look around to see that the lab is out of sight, and as I was about to warn Murphy I see the sun reflecting of something. I look closer and realise that it is a lake. A bright blue lake, the water so clear you can see your reflection perfectly.

"Murphy look it's a lake"

"You know I've never been into a lake before, because of all the war and stuff" he says a bit distressed.

"Yeah me neither"

"Well there's a first for everything" he says as he removes his shirt and trousers and jumped in. Slashing me with the water.

I do the same but keeping my singlet on.

"Monty would love this" I say as I float on my back.

"Yeah and so would Emori"

We are silent. And eventually we retrieve to land and lay on our backs looking at the sky.
I must of drifted of into sleep because I am suddenly woken when Murphy shakes me violently.

"What?" I grown

"Harper it's night, Clarke will be back and she will be furious" I could see that he was nervous.

"Crap, we better hurry" I say as we cloth ourselves fully and run back to the lab.

When we get to the door I turn to Murphy who has his finger over his mouth shushing me.

We tip top in but we are stopped by an angry Clarke stopping our paths.

"And where might you to have been?" She says in a raging tone.

"We just went for a walk, calm down"

"Calm down, CALM DOWN? FIRST OF ALL I DO NOT NEED TO CALM DOWN. I WENT OUT ON A HUNT WHEN MADI GOT SNATCHED BY THE PRISONER AND WE WERE HELD AT GUN POINT. AND THEN BELLAMY CAME AND SAVED US AND HE GOT HURT IN THE PROCESS. THEN ME AND THE OTHERS HAD TO CARRY HIM BACK HERE TO FIND THAT YOU BOTH ARE GONE. SO DO NOT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN" she says. Wait Bellamy is here! His alive! Does that mean Monty is here too.

"So-sorry Clarke we didn't know. How is he?" I say looking at the ground.

"His fine but if you don't-" she is interrupted by a familiar male voice.

"Harper?"

I turn to see someone I had been longing to see for ages. His eyes started into me and into my soul. His dark hair falling on his forehead and he is lost for words.

I didn't know what to do so I run up to him and hugged him. He hugged me back and I let tears fall.

"I-I thought I lost you" I stutter into his shoulder.

"You will never lose me I will always be will you okay"

"Okay" I say as we release each other from the hug.

"Nice to see you again man" Murphy says as he gives Monty a bro hug.

"How is everyone? Raven? Bellamy?" I ask.

"We as Clarke here has already kind of told you he had been injured but he will be fine. Clarke just worries too much" he jokes

"You all always pick on me, I'm sorry that I'm worried about the man that I- " she quickly stops what she was saying and awkwardly looks at the ground while fiddling with her fingers.

"Clarke we know" Murphy yells.

"Okay Murphy we are inside so please use your inside voice", you can defiantly tell that she's a mum. "And what do you know"

"That you love him"

"I do not" she says shocked. Her voice sounded nervous and she kept her eyes glowed on the ground.

"What ever, Monty were are the others, can you take us to them" Murphy says clearly wanting to see Emori again.

"Follow me" we walk away leaving Clarke in her thoughts.

Oh why can't that silly girl just admit that she loves him. We can all see it so why can't she.

A/N I'm horrible at writing these things because I never have time to write. So sorry for the long wait but I hope you all liked it and please leave a comment about what POV you want to see.

Also please don't forget to vote and follow.

Love you all and until next time, may we meet again.