I just hoped that the plan would work. My stomach had an uneasy feeling. If someone put a tracking device on Thomas’ jeep then that meant they knew about the plan. There was only one other person who knew about the plan and that was Emory.

“Wade, I’m scared,” I said.

“Don’t be,” He said.

“Darrin Michelson is suspiciously getting back from California today. What if he knows about the plan?” I asked.

“There’s no way that he could’ve found out,” Wade said.

Both of our eyes shifted to Thomas, who was driving.

“No…” We both said at the same time.

“I don’t think Emory told either,” I said.

“Let’s assume that he doesn’t know. Let’s just follow through with the plan. If Agent Michelson shows up, Thomas and I will deal with it. You just find Niall, okay?”

“Alright,” I whimpered.

About thirty minutes later, we pulled up at the venue. I could hear the screaming of thousands of teenage girls from outside. Thomas parked and we all hurried inside the venue. As we handed our tickets to a man, he let us inside. We ended up getting really bad seats, but that didn’t matter at all to me.

Once five boys ran out onto the stage, I felt my heart speed up. It was them; Liam, Zayn, Harry, Niall, and Louis. I couldn’t take my eyes off my fiancé. He was wearing tan chinos and a tight red polo. He left me breathless.

I thought of how I would be able to have him in my arms after the concert. I wished that Darrin Michelson wouldn’t ruin this for me. But sometimes, wishes don’t come true.

Wade’s POV

            Ariella had the best time of her life at the concert, but she also had a breakdown. She belted out every lyric to all of the songs. She even started crying. I put my arm around her and she just cried into my shoulder. My heart ached for her. I hated seeing her like this. I cared about her so much. I did this for her. I broke all of the rules and risked my job for her. I just hoped that she and Niall would be together in the end.

I may be left with nothing after all of this boils over, but at least I’ll know that I tried my best to give Ariella everything.

I knew that I would never be able to have her. I was selfish for even liking her, but I wanted her to be happy. I wished that Niall would really appreciate getting her back.

Once the concert was over, I saw the excitement in Ariella’s eyes. I grabbed her arm and the three of us hid behind a giant curtain where people went backstage.

“We’ll distract security. You go and get Niall, now!” I whispered to Ariella as I shoved her in the right direction.