You felt horrible. Your mother and father fighting, and just after he took the time to visit you.

"Y/N, do you know the reason why your father came here?"

"You said it was for vacation."

Your mother left the room, but coming soon after.

Your father sighed. "Not exactly, Y/N..."

Your mother returned but, with your suitcase.

"Remember when you said you wanted to live with me?"

"Yeah, I said maybe, but I didn't mean now. Why are my suitcases ready?" You stand up from your seat. " I don't want to go. I'm not going. "

"Y/N, remember when I told you if you got another bad grade, what would happen to you? Do you remember that?"

"Of course I do. And I haven't gotten a bad-

"You're wrong."

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you have and F on a project?!"

Your eyes widened. "What?! And F?!"

"Yes, an F."

"The teacher probably didn't enter the grade yet. I turned it in."

"When did you turn it in?"

"Last Thursday-

"But the project had a due date. A week from last Friday. Why do you turn it in a week late?!"

"The teacher said he'd give us more time to finish-

"He said that you asked for more time."

"I-I asked?! But I never asked for more time"

He said he knew about my mothers plan.... he lied?!

"I told you I would send you overseas with your father if you got another bad grade. But you didn't listen to me and this is what you get. The reason your father is here is to take you back to live with him. I complete the things I say." Your mother grabbed your arms and tried to pull you towards the door. You tried your best not to move.

"I told you I'm not going!"

"I already bought the plane tickets."

"Well then you wasted your money because I told you, I'm not going!"

"It's your fault you don't listen!" Your mother was still trying to pull you.

"Stop!"

"Stop struggling! I told you I wasn't going to raise a failure!"

You finally get out of your mothers grip. Tears were running down your cheeks. "I'm not a failure. I do my best to get good grades. I try to make you happy by being at the top of my grade, more like the top of my school. But if that doesn't make you happy, then I don't know what will."