8 | Close Call

I can't tell if
He's killing me
Or making
Me stronger.

_______________________________________________________

"Who is he to you? Why are you meeting him?"

Jimin stared deeply into your eyes. You looked away for a few seconds then back to his eyes.

"Why do you care?"

He stayed quiet.

"Exactly, now remove your hands."

You tried to remove his hands but he didn't budge. "Jimin, I'm not in the mood to talk to you. Now move."

"Not until you answer my question."

"Why are you doing this? Don't you have a girlfriend? I bet she would love for you to trap her in between your arms on the lockers. But I don't."

Jimin smirked.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"You sound jealous... of Sana."

"I'm not. I just simply don't like being pinned against the lockers."

"But isn't this your first time?"

You didn't say anything.

"That guys face has been close to yours."

You gulp at the sight of seeing him so close.

"I'm not going anywhere until I get my response."

"You're not getting one then."

Jimin sighed and was leaning towards your ear. He whispered. "Tell me or else..."

His breath on your ear made you have trouble breathing, but you mange to speak.

"O-or what?"

"Or this.."

He was leaning to kiss your neck. Your heart was beating so fast and loud. You were afraid he could hear it. He was so close...

"Jimin!! Where are you?!"

He stopped and leaned back quickly. You could finally breathe easier now.

He smirked. "I made you nervous didn't I? I could hear your heartbeat a little."

"Jimin!"

"I have to go. My girlfriend is looking for me." He chuckled while walking towards Sana's direction. They both meet up at the end of the hall. Sana hugging Jimin as they leave your sight.

"What was that? Ugh, stop beating so fast heart! He's just a playboy that's what he is. Just forget about it."You shake your head and went to class.

Also the person who saw everything between you two.

•••