4 | Becoming A Tutor

It was Saturday morning and you're heading off to do the routine you always do every Saturday before your mother gets home.
You head to the park and see if there is something new going around.
You always get hungry so you walk to the convenience store.

|

You grab food of the shelf. You forgot to grab a basket so you had to carry everything in your hands. While heading to the cashier someone bumped into you, causing you to drop everything in your hands, also you falling on the ground.

"Ah! I'm sorry I was in a rush and I didn't see where I was going" He offered his hand to you and you take it.

"It's alright."

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt? Here let me help you." He helped pick up the items that were spread across the floor.

"I'm fine... thank you."

He offered to help you carry some of the items to the cashier

You paid for the items "Thanks again for-

You turned around to thank him but he was gone "He did say he was in a hurry... oh well." You went back to the park to enjoy your food.

Jimin and the others were walking through the park. They had just came from the party so they went to get some fresh air. Jimin turned his head and saw you. He didn't say anything and just kept walking hoping you didn't see them. But one of them, being Jin, had drunk more than he was supposed to, and was being loud.

"Let's go back..."

"No, Jin. You drank a lot and you usually don't even touch those drinks." Namjoon hold him, keeping him from falling.

"I had a bad day"

"Just be quiet and keep walking." Jimin looked at you to make sure you haven't turned around. You kept eating your snack.

"Look! It's Y/N. HEY Y/N!!"

"Shut up, Jin!"

You heard your name being called, you turn your head. You saw Jin waving his hand, you waved back and saw the others behind him. Jin was slowly approaching you trying to keep his balance stable.

"Jin! Get back here!"

Jin didn't listen and stood next to you
You continually kept eating your food, while curiously looking at Jin.

"HelLoO..."

"Hey, Jin. Are you okay? You don't look too good."

"Are you kidding me? The giRlS wOuLD'nT sToP coming to mee~..."

"Wait. That's not what I mean... you're so full of yourself. You just look sick."

He sat on the bench you were sitting.

"He should be alright. But it's unusual for him to drink." Jungkook said.

"Oh... I see. The party."

"I already told you-- I hAd a bad day... hey, Y/N?"

You turn to look at him.

"Do you have more food? I'm hungry..."

Not my food...

"Sure, it's in the bag right next to you."

"Hey, stop eating her food and let's go." Jimin said annoyed.

"But I'm hUnGRyyy."

"We'll buy you some food on the way home."

"No you won't. You're just jEaLouS I'm eating her food and you're not... haha"