"Nice!" Harry leaned forward to get a better look at the notice.

"Sweet!" I look at Fred and grin "fancy treating me to a butterbeer?"

"Me treat you?" He snorts "surely it's your turn to treat me?"

"Whatever happened to chivalry?" I ask

"Chivalry can kiss my hairy a-"

"Moving swiftly on from Fred's, what I imagine to be, lovely hairy arse" Hermione interrupts him "but, Harry, you promised that you wouldn't go wondering around with Black on the loose!"

I tune out Hermione's voice and re-focus on Fred. "I was joking about you buying" I tell him "as long as we're together, I don't care about who does or doesn't pay."

"I know" he smiles "but, it would be an honour to buy you your first official butterbeer in Hogsmeade."

I grin at him "second round is on me then."

"It's a date" he winks.

The night before the Hogsmeade trip, at the end of the month, I was woken by my wand vibrating, underneath my pillow. In the throws of sleep, it took me a moment or two to work out what the heck was going on; it took Hermione, whisper shouting my name, for me to wake up and understand what was happening. "Lil!"

I yanked my hangings open and jumped out of bed. "You go wake Harry and Ron" I tell her, as we both dress quickly "I'll grab Fred and George." A clap of thunder, outside the window, spurred us on to dress even faster. My heart was thrumming excitedly in my chest as I grabbed the box that held our potions; it was time, it was finally time!

The boys, having been woken by the storm, met us in the common room. "It's time, right?" Ron asked, hopping up and down on one foot as he put on his shoe.

"Yeah" I grin, holding up the box. "So, we're meant to find somewhere large and secure. Ideas?"

Everyone thought for a moment before Harry's head snapped up as he said, "the chamber of Secrets!"

I blinked at him and then grinned "that's brilliant, Harry!"

"We're going to need brooms to get out, though" he states.

"Fred and I'll go and grab some" George nods.

"Yeah, we know a shortcut" grins Fred

"Meet us in Myrtles bathroom" I say; the twins nod, then, without hesitation they're off, climbing through the portrait hole.

We made our way down to the first floor, staying in the shadows as we silently prayed that we wouldn't get caught but, like when we had to sneak out into the grounds, we didn't meet anyone or anything; even Myrtle didn't make an appearance when we reached her bathroom.

"Should I wait for Fred and George or should I just open it?" Harry asked.

"Open it" Hermione and I nod. "Then we can go straight down when they get here."

Fred and George didn't take too long; the chamber had only just finished opening when they arrived with three brooms. "Figured we could share" Fred states, gazing in awe at the opened chamber of secrets. "Wow!"

"Let's go" I grin, handing over the box of potions to Hermione before grabbing Fred's hand and tugging him toward the open hold. "You ready?" I ask.

"You jump, I jump, Jack" he grins before jumping down the hole and tugging me along with him.

The pipe, we'd just jumped down, was like a giant, slippery, very smelly, slide full of twists and turns. However, it was pitch black, so I had no idea where the exit was or how long we'd been falling for. I had to stop myself from thinking too much, because it felt like I was being swallowed by a giant snake, or something, and I was on the long journey down it's throat, into its belly. It was only due to the fact that Fred's hand was still clutching mine, that I was able to stave off the claustrophobia that was threatening to engulf me.