Chapter 2

I am inwardly cringing at this part but have decided to let you guys read and review it before I make edits.

*Ugh...so bad!*

Go easy

Benny x

PS: Look how big my little niece is now! <3 (she was 2 in March)

"WHAT?!" Fred shouted, the tampon shooting out of his nose and across the room, landing near the closed door. "Gross" he cringed.

I roll my eyes, biting back my humour, as I stoop to pick it up and throw it in the bin under my desk. "It's not used, Fred, obviously. Has your mum not told you about all that stuff?"

"Well no" he replies "obviously that kind of stuff is for girls and most of us are boys; Ginny has only just turned twelve so I'm sure mum will have that conversation with her. Though" he grimaced "Ron did let slip that we're dating so mum tried to have 'the talk' with me."

"Tried?"

"Yeah" he grins "I told her that we'd already done everything she wanted to talk about it so not to bother."

"Fred!" I groan "what the hell? You do know that she's probably told my dad, right?"

"Oh relax" Fred laughs "she was right on the verge of bubbling over when I told her that I was just joking, she tried to slap me but I dodged her and ran away. She hasn't tried again."

I slap him, harder than I meant to but not enough to actually hurt him, before settling down on the bed with my art stuff and started to draw Fred as he occupied himself with my iPhone.

"Dad?" I ask, later that evening, feeling a little nervous as I step into the darkened sitting room. Fred and I had just been getting ready for bed when I'd been called downstairs; I figured that it must be semi-serious if dad didn't want to talk to me with Fred within earshot...he's quite alright with insulting him straight to his face.

"Come in and sit down" dad states, setting his newspaper down on the table beside his chair. I did as I was told and then watched as he flicked his wand and warded the door.

"What's going on?"

He stares at me for a moment before sighing and leaning back a little. "Lilliana, I wanted to talk seriously with you about Fred."

I frown "ok?"

"I want to know..." he pauses, struggling to find the right words "I want to know what the two of you get up to."

Oh right, he wants to know if we've crossed over into a physical relationship; I had wondered when this would come up, especially since Fred had teased his mum about it. She probably contacted dad to see if he could get an honest answer out of me. Time to have a bit of fun. "Really?" I ask, trying my best to act a little uncomfortable "everything?"

"Everything" he nods curtly, looking as though he's already regretting asking the question.

"Well...ok. Well, sometimes, he does this thing with his fingers and it makes me squirm and-" I think back to the other day when Fred had decided that it would be absolutely hilarious to tickle me "well, he wouldn't stop, even when I begged him to and I ended up leaking..."

Dad's face was an absolute picture and I was trying so hard not to laugh. "He WHAT?!" He stands up and is storming toward the door before I realise my mistake.

He thinks that Fred had violated me without my permission which, of course, he was but not in that way. "No, wait!" I shout "Dad, he was tickling me and I wet myself!" I blushed at the fact that I'd lost complete bladder control but Fred just found it funny. I found it horrifying.