Jinyoung and Dawon

"Jinyoung Oppa, we need to talk." Jisoo stood in front of the door while looking straight at Jinyoung. Jinyoung was very surprised to see Jisoo, he didn't know how to act in front of her. "Uhm... Sure, come in, Jisoo", said Jinyoung awkwardly. Jisoo went inside of that small vocal practice room and closed the door. There were two chairs in that room so Jinyoung sat on one of them and tapped softly on the chair next to him signaling Jisoo to sit there. Jisoo sat down slowly and looked at Jinyoung. She came to Jinyoung to ask about many things but she didn't know where to start. Jinyoung saw Jisoo's hesitation, so he took the initiative to start the conversation. "What do you want to ask, Jisoo? Is it about yesterday night?", asked Jinyoung softly to Jisoo. Jisoo frowned for a few seconds before nodding. "About yesterday, Oppa, is there anything I said yesterday that offended you?", asked Jisoo with a regretful look on her face. Jinyoung put his hands on Jisoo's shoulder and answered, "No, Jisoo, you didn't do anything wrong. It's me. Somehow your words reminded me of someone. I just felt overwhelmed that time because...." Jinyoung then sighed. "Jisoo, you've told me your secret before. This time I will tell you my secret. Promise me not to tell anyone else, okay?" Jisoo answered, "Yes, Oppa, I promise." Jinyoung then started to tell Jisoo the story of his past.
Jinyoung had only been a trainee for a year that time. It was 1 p.m. and Jinyoung had just arrived at JYP building from his school. He entered his dance practice room and saw his dance instructor and a girl around his age in that room. He knew that girl was new because he had never seen that girl before. She didn't look so korean. Her eyes were big and beautiful like a doll, her long hair looked naturally wavy, and her skin was darker than most koreans. She might be a foreigner, thought Jinyoung to himself. Jinyoung then greeted his dance instructor and sat down while waiting for other trainees to come to the dance room. After a while, other trainees started coming and the dance instructor stood up and  started their lesson. "Today's lesson is a couple dance. You have to pick your partner by yourself." At that moment, the room became so noisy and everyone started looking for a partner. Jinyoung also looked around the room and his eyes caught the new girl he saw earlier. She just stood there without knowing who she would ask. Jinyoung didn't know why but he found himself walking towards that girl. When that girl looked Jinyoung's way and their eyes met, Jinyoung expected her to look more surprised, or awkward, or shy but Jinyoung was wrong. Her gaze looked warm and friendly. "Hi, my name is Moon Dawon. Would you like to be my dance partner?" Jinyoung was also surprised that she spoke really good korean and actually asked him to be her partner first. Jinyoung answered while holding his hand out to Moon Dawon. "Sure, my name is Park Jinyoung." Dawon chuckled as she took his hand. "Park Jinyoung-ssi? No way, so you are JYP?" She laughed again. Jinyoung pouted a bit and answered, "No, I don't mean I'm our sajangnim JYP. My name just happened to be Park Jinyoung." Dawon smiled playfully, "I don't know if it's a fortunate or unfortunate coincidence." Jinyoung was about to say something but the dance instructor had started the practice so he had to wait until later.
Jinyoung danced really well with Dawon. Dawon was a really good dancer but she didn't outshine her partner. Jinyoung really admired her dancing.
After they finished their practice, Jinyoung called Dawon again. "Dawon, there's something I want to ask you."

P.s. hi everyone, I'm so sorry for the very late update
What do you think about Moon Dawon so far?
Thankyou so much for commenting, following, and reading ♡