First Make Over

After two hours of the broadcasting program, GOT7 members got out from the broadcasting studio and saw their manager and new make-up artist, Jisoo waiting for them.

"So, you are not a really neat person, Jisoo?", Jackson asked her that question because of all the books that were messily placed around her. Jisoo then laughed and placed the tip of her pen to her cheek while trying to explain about all the books around her. "I didn't want to waste my precious two hours doing nothing so I tried to come up with a new concept for your looks in upcoming events." She then showed the members her scetches of her make up and hairstyle design to the boys. "Whoaaa... you are really good at drawing. You actually draw every single one of our faces accurately.", Youngjae was very impressed at her. GOT7's manager then interrupted that conversation,"Boys, we don't have time. We have a music program live in three hours, we better hurry". Jaebum was the first to go to the parking lot and the rest of the boys plus Jisoo followed him.
After another ride, they finally arrived at the TV station. "Listen guys, this is a live program, so please perform well and try to minimize the mistakes, okay?", GOT7's manager then added, "Jisoo-ssi, this is your debut as a make-up artist, goodluck." Jisoo smiled, nodded, and said, "kamsahamnida, manager-nim".
Jisoo and the boys went out from the van and there were so many people in front of the TV station. Most of them had a lightstick. When GOT7 and Jisoo was about to go into the TV station, there were crowds of young girls coming to their direction trying to get an autograph or just taking pictures of their bias. That was the first time for Jisoo to experience being in the middle of that many people. The security guards then came to get the boys and Jisoo inside of the TV station. When they finally reached the door, Jisoo felt so dizzy. She was about to fall when big, muscular hands supported her from behind. "Are you okay, Jisoo-ssi?" Jisoo looked to the person who saved her from falling. It was Jinyoung. He looked so concerned. "Jisoo-ssi, your face is a bit pale." Jisoo quickly stood back up and stood a little further from Jinyoung. "I'm okay, Jinyoung-ssi. It's just that I'm not used to being surrounded by that many people. I will be okay after a while." Jisoo was shy being that close to Jinyoung. Somehow that time, when Jinyoung saved her, her heart raced. She thought it might be because of the crowd earlier.
Jisoo and Jinyoung then went after the rest of GOT7 to their waiting room.
When Jisoo saw GOT7's waiting room, she was awed by everything inside of that room. Big mirrors with lamps around them many hair styling tools and make up kits. Their waiting room was like a dream of all make up artists. Mark laughed at Jisoo's reaction because she was so cute. "Jisoo, don't just stand there, come in and hurry do our hair and make up.", said Mark while laughing.
Jisoo was so embarrassed because she didn't realize her reaction was seen by the members of GOT7, except for Jinyoung because he was standing behind her.
Jisoo then hurried and got the boys' make-up done one by one until it was Jinyoung's turn. When Jisoo was doing his make-up, Jinyoung got to take a closer look at her beautiful face. She had beautiful eyes, small pointed nose, perfectly curved lips and flawless skin. It was not the first time for Jinyoung to get his make-up done by a girl but this was the first time he felt so nervous. After spending more time with GOT7 members, Jisoo looked less shy and tense. She was actually a cheerful girl. She laughed a lot, but when her fingers accidentally touched Jinyoung's face when she was doing his make-up, it felt cold. Jinyoung then took the initiative to start a conversation, "Are you nervous, Jisoo-ssi? Your fingers are cold." Jisoo turned red a little and answered, "It's my first time so... maybe I'm a little nervous." Jinyoung smiled and said, "It's okay, Jisoo-ssi, you're doing great. You seem to be very detailed." Jisoo turned red again and said, "Thankyou, Jinyoung-ssi, I appreciate it." Jisoo wasn't nervous when she did other members' make-up, but somehow she could feel her heart beat faster and her hands turned cold when she did Jinyoung's make-up. The fact that he realized she was nervous made her so embarrassed.
After she did their make-up, she picked their clothes for them and asked them to get changed. When the boys saw their reflection in the mirror, they were shocked. They looked different than usual. "Wow, you guys look so good. I'm so proud of myself.", Jisoo laughed and continued, "This concept is different from your usual concept but still relevant to your song." The boys looked so happy about their new looks. Bambam praised Jisoo because of her skills and thanked her.
Their manager then came from the door and say, "Guys, let's go get your microphone and ear piece, your turn is in a while. Wow... you guys look stunning, but we don't have time, come on, hurry." The boys then said bye to Jisoo and left for stage in a hurry.
Their performance went well and no one made any mistakes. Their fans, IGOT7 was very delighted with the performance.
Then, they got off the stage and met up with their fellow idol group, BTOB. Eunkwang said, "Hey guys, you look fantastic. Look, there's this trending article about your looks today."
Jinyoung quickly got closer to Eunkwang and saw the article himself. It really was right. The title of the article was GOT7 STUNNED CROWDS WITH THEIR NEW LOOKS. Jinyoung was so happy that he wanted to tell Jisoo right away. He ran as fast as he could to their waiting room and quickly opened the door to find Jisoo singing and dancing really well to a Blackpink song with a big headphone without realizing Jinyoung's presence. Jinyoung was amazed by how good she was. He went inside the room and closed the door. There was a loud clack sound coming from the door knob. Jisoo heard the sound and looked at Jinyoung. Jinyoung tried to open the door knob again but he couldn't. The door knob just broke.

To be continued