Twilight 3

Twilight 3

Once the small family had made it into the house finally, Charlie led the three of them up the stairs to show Bella where she would be staying for her time with them. He and Winny had pushed Winny's small twin bed against the far wall to give Bella as much room as they could, Winny had taken all of her things out of the closet and placed them at an antique trunk at the end of her bed to give Bella the closet, and Charlie had managed to get a second hand computer- it was a dinosaur but it would work- and plugged it into the wall jack where the phone would normally go so that Bella could keep in touch with her mother and Phil- her step father. Charlie and Winny had also driven clear into Port Angeles and together they had picked Bella out a pretty purple bedspread to put on the full sized bed they had moved into Winny's room for her.

Bella, while she was very unhappy at the sight of Winny's half of the room, had to admit that under the circumstances she had almost as much space as she'd had back in Phoenix. She couldn't find a reasonable reason to complain.

After Winny and Charlie had given Bella the big reveal, the two of them left her in peace and walked off to what sounded like the kitchen, where the sink started and one of them must have begun to wash the breakfast dishes.