goodbye (short)

*one week later *

nialls pov:

were going to leave everyone is getting there bags were just in a good and bad mood were all happy were going to get on tour an meet the only people who have helped us all the way to this point I can't wait and the rest can't neither but were going yo leave Angela I can't leave her she will get bullied but she tells me she fine .she says after what zayn did everythings going to change . I hope so we each got our bags and made are way to the taxis we called .me gels and zayn in one and in another harry Louis and Liam we went down. We gave the key to Mary.  I thanked Mary  and told her  we were going to miss  .we got in an went to the airport it was one short trip we had a great laugh while we waited to get on we would joke and once in awhile Angela would fight with Louis we got so close to each other its hard to leave one behind

Angela's pov

bye Angela harry said before he left to get on the plane. Louis gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said take care okay and left . Annie I want you to message me anything okay you have my phone number okay .Liam said okay I will and he went with the others. hes the friend I allways wanted . zayn was the one that got me the most he made me wana cry he said Ann I just want you to know that not only your my friend but your family. I love you any way if we know each other for a few months but I want you to know that if there's anything you need help tell me I will do it and for the bullies tell me who and how and where I will deal with them okay I love and he hugged me I love you too now go don't want the plane to leave you . bye love. bye .he s the older brother i allways want hes protects me alot since the day of the movie and last its niall . hi gels . hi ni .I'm going to miss you I said starting to cry I can't live with out him he's for what I wake up for . he was the only one that cared for me .the first one that wanted to know what hsppens .he stayed. your not the only one gels . but I want to ask you some thing do you love me .of course no I love you . but do you want to be my girlfriend. Yes nini but what will the fans think . don't worry right now my love its going to be okay . okay love you and he gave me a kiss text me okay I love you .I love you too but since we started saying our good byes we hugged all the time .

bye you better get going .

okay see you when my tour ends okay . okay we let go each other and gave me one last kiss love you I said and he smiled tell the others I love them to okay and just nod that's all I got.

I love you but I'm not going to he happy without you here the last part I said it mostly to my self .

Now let the hell begin .
SCHOOL, CHAD and my PARENTS

so

vote

comment

and bye

jaze