Chapter 4. - I don't have friends, brothers or sisters to protect me -

'Angela'

"Yes"

'What do you need to talk about?'

"I hum can we go some were else?"

'Yeah come on'

We got in the car and drove back to the hotel .

" hum, Niall were are we?"

'Your in the hotel Im staying at while I'm in America.'

"Okay,but is there someone else here? "

'No, but what did you want to tell me Angela ?'

"Okay,I'm going to tell you something but I don't want you to get involved in any of this okay."

'Okay keep going .'

"I don't have friends, brothers or sisters to protect me . That day you well I ran into you I got beaten up that's why I had a black eye and when I fell that's why I cried for help. In school they bully me mental, and physically. I don't have friends. Your the only person that has actually realy cared about me. "At this point Angela was crying. I could not believe what she was telling me. She got up and got her bag and was heading to the door.

"Sorry you had to do this . Sorry you had to listen to me and my stupid life."

:::::Angela's prov:::::

I was. On my way to the door when niall grabbed my wrist I flinched when he grappled it because I had some cuts that were still fresh. Plus the wounds I got from my dad and mom and the ones he did before Niall came.he looked me straight in the eyes and said

'Angela you don't have to be sorry and you can trust me with any thing, okay.'

I mumbled an okay and he told me that if I had anything else to say

"No , not now, I have to leave."

'Let me take you.'

*^*^*^* Niall's prov*^*^*^*

'Let me take you'

"No Niall it's okay , I'm not going back home any way. I'm going to a hotel for  tonight."

'Why are you going to a hotel Angela?'

"I-I-I don't want to go to my house.................."but why do you care , why do want to know any way !

'BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU ANGELA!..................."Why don't you want  to go to your house ?'

"I-I can't tell you , I'm really sorry ."

'Angela ,but you can't stay at a hotel by yourself.'

"I didn't ask you Niall."

'Okay just let me take you to we're your going to stay okay.'

"Okay then."

But he didn't know how and why I wanted to go to another place than that.

~few mins later~

::::

I told Niall to go to the nearest hotel to my house that's were my "parents" stay When they don't want to come home. The lady that works at the front desk knows me and what happens at school and at home, so I just come here and go to the front desk.

"Hay, Mary"

Hay Angela .is it one of those days again.

"Yeah it's one of those days again."

Okay I have the same room and here is the key.And who is this young man?

"O,he's Niall. Niall horan. Mary niall.Niall,Mary "

Nice meeting you, we'll Angela go to the room and I will send you what you normally ask for.

"Okay."

If you want to know what I normally ask for its some beer. I know I'm seventeen but I look so much older than that ,it's a good thing in a way but bad in another . Even Niall didn't believe me he just said okay but he's face showed something different.

"Hay Niall want to come "

'Yeah.'

Niall was heading to the elevators, that when I told Mary thanks for not saying what happens or what she sends me.

Me and niall went to the third floor to room 14. I went straight in and sat on the bed .

'Hay Angela, why did she give you the room so easily?'

"It's because I alway come here when I don't want to come back home or get locked out."

But actually they kick me out or they throw me out.

Okay so I have to get going if you need any thing just call me okay.

Wen Niall left I went a grabbed me bag and got some clothes to sleep in.i changed and when I did I heard a knock on the door. They brought me what I needed right now.

I got a can of beer and started to drink it after I had finished five cans and some shots of vodka I started to feel dizzy that's when erythronium went dark . I blacked out .

*^*^*^*^*^*^*Niall's prov:*^*^*^*^*^*^*

When I was leaving isaw that they were taking so beer and vodka. The lad that helped angel say "don't let them see who the person is "I just kept walking .

...........:...................................................

The next morning I woke up to some sun doing in through some curtains . I got up and went to take a shower to start the day . When I finished I got dressed, it was aggod way to start the day.

After I had finished everything , I wanted to go an check on Angela. Wel that sounded wired but I'm her only friend.

When I got there was Mary at the front desk.

'Hay ,Mary is angel still here ?'

Yeah,she might still be asleep ,so here take a key.

She said giving me the key.

'Thanks, and Mary can you send some breakfast for her ,pleas.'

Okay I will

'Thank you.'

Now go go on

I hided to her room it was third and fourteen. I walked I in to see beer cans every were and half a bootle of vodka. The first thing that came across my mind was 'who would drink all of this and why?' I kept going in more to see a tear stained Angela asleep with cans all over her bed.Wow, did she drink all of this?