Chapter 11 were going to see her

Harry's prov :

It's been three months since we said we were going to check on Angela

Three months!

We were going to check on her but they just didn't let us go out from London.

Niall didn't take it to we'll he started to scream ,acting like he known Angela for a along time but Liam he wanted to punch a wall Louis and zayn were clueless why they were acting like that but I did now why they were acting like they were I wanted to do something to but I didn't want to scare the other guys.i told them why they were acting like that that's when they understood why Niall and Liam were acting like they were .

Niall was the most affected but after that he felt a little better Liam has tried to contact Angela but she can't find her . It's like if she never existed .

We were in Liam's flat just seeing the Telly .

Hay guys we could just go with out them knowing.

Li-we should but in a way we should not

And why is that so

Li- we can't go without bodyguards we will be hurt by then

We aren't so guys get ready were going to see Angela

Ni-we are we're going to se GELS !

Z-okay if we are why are we still siting down we should be packing right

L-yeah he has a point

Everybody started to run out the door.getting the bags. Niall was the happiest one of all of us so was Liam I think they got so close not that i didn't but that day we went to pick her up she was so happy to be with us she told us that we were her only friends. That makes me feel bad that we couldn't stop from leaving. I could just see her face ,her only friends leaving her.

Her only friends. We are or were her only friends.wow I feel awful now, but were going to visit her and I'm going to give her a big hug.thats all I can think about is that were going to see her agin.

Niall's prov:

Harry and Liam were talking about leaving

But I just thinking why is gels not answering us . Why did we let her down .did I not the best I could when I was there was it not enough for her. I don't know but it's to hard to be here when you left some one that needs your help in another place .

Liam is always the one to get worried so wee not going .

And I'm right he's just has good point we can't just go without bodyguards we will be hurt by then.but harry keeps on that are not so guys get ready were going to see Angela.thats all I Need to scream we are we're going to see GELS !

Z-okay if we are why are we stil siting down we should be packing right

L-yeah he has a point .thats al the other lads needed to say before I'm out the door running to my flat .

I going to see Angela . I'm going to go see gels!

~Two hours later~

We're hiding to the airport to bored our plane, an go see gels .i can't wait but it's going to be a long flighty.we got our bags and put some glasses and bennies and a lot of things to put on so we could go by and problem. We got on and are going to just go straight to Angela's house ,I don't care if its late I'm going to go see her.

Angela's prov :

You son of a bitch, why are screaming open this door .

No I'm not your going to hurt me