Chapter2 -a new friend-

I fell back and screamed out in pain .I looked up to see a scared Niall? Niall ? Oh my .

"I-I'm s-sorry"

'It's okay , but are you okay? what happened ?'

"Nothing it's alright . Thank-you for asking an caring"

I started to walk a way when someone grabbed me by my wrist it hurt because I had some cuts that were sorta fresh from the night before. He made me face him .

'Hey come on let me take care of that .'

"Pleas let me go , but can I ask you something ."

' what would that be love.'

"C-can you take me home please if you don't want to I under stand nobody likes me,but thank you."

Niall's prov:

Did she just say that nobody likes her, WOW, if she wants me to take her I will , but she started to walk a way .

'Hey wait !'

But she didn't stop I started to chase after but she started to go faster

'Come on I will take you.' I screamed at her . She stopped and looked at me. She didn't looked good at all , she needs help but she doesn't let me ,but at least she will let me take her home.

Angela's prov:

We went to his car I got in the passengers and he got in the drivers seat

'Uhm ,what happened to you and your eye ?'

"I uh just fell nothing to big"

Dose he care, dose he really care about what happened to me.

'Uhm can you tell me your name, how old you are and were you want me to drove yo off?'

"M-my name is Angela, im 17 and just two more streets and my flat is there well my parents flat."

-----------------------------------------------------

'Okay here we are.'

"Thank you Niall"

'How do you know my name?'

"I'm a fan, your my favorite"

Niall's prov:

she looks so cute when blushes .

----------------------------------------------------

"Um niall Niall?"

'What happened.'

"You were day dreaming."

'Sorry about that love.'

"It's okay well thank you for the ride and meeting you was nice to."

'Angela here is my phone number if you want to talk about today or anything?'

"I-I thank you I will text you later okay but there is nothing to talk about."

----------------------------------------------------

Niall's prov:

Since she left I couldn't stop thinking about her and why she didn't tell me the truth .

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

She hasn't texted me yet . I'm at my flat just waiting for her to text me . It's getting late , I hope she will text me soon.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Angela's prov:

I got home and tried to go to my room my 'parents' started to ask me question like

"Who's car was that?"

" who was in the car driving it?"

"Why do you have to be such a slut?"

That one hurt a lot.

That's when my 'dad' hit me which made me fall to the ground he and my 'mum' started to kick me and punch me .

They stopped when they had enough.they just left me laying there and went up to there room to "sleep"

I got up and started to make my way up to my room

I went the the wash room to clean and the wounds I had .

When I got finished It was late so I got some sweat pants and a long sleeve shirt and went to bed . That was the first time I actually fell asleep peacefully.