Chapter one her life

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.

It's a hot summer day , every one is wearing sort shorts and sleeves shirts but not me .You want to know why ,well ......... I cut myself .I have to wear long sleeves or a cardigan . My parents died three years ago ,don't feel sad I went to an orphanage . I got adopted that same month lucky me right ,well not as much. They hit me , they abuse me , wow right,great ! I start my way to school, my "parents" don't care , so every day I go though the door of my house without saying good bye .

I walk threw the front doors of my school, you know the worst part is that you might think 'she's much more safe in school right ' well your wrong. In school they bully me, all the time . I don't have any friends , I'm all alone .

********************************************************
"Well we'll if it isn't the little rag I like to play with" chad said to me . He's my bully and some of his other friends. "J-just leave me a-alone." "come on she wants me to leave her alone ,hahaha"that's when him and his friends started to beat me. Why me?Why can't they leave me alone? After a few mins they stopped an started to walk away like if nothing had happened. I got up and started to go to my next class, English. When I got there I went to the back corner and sat down ,the class started like usual .

'Okay class were going to have a class project.Im going to call your names and your partners name.'

She starts to call everyone's name and there partners name and mine at the end.

'Angela ,can you work by yourself ?'

"Yes I can" she told us we had to do the project about Shakespeare. Yes something I care about .

**Class-ended **

The day went bye, during lunch I got beat up again twice in one day . Lucky me right . I know this time they left bruises. When lunch had finished I could go home , no more so I started to walk home when I hit some one.

******************************************

First chapter wow I hope It gets you interested

*******************************************