Chapter 3. - I care about her -

Niall's prov:

I woke up to the sun coming threw the curtains it was a beautiful day.Angela didn't text me last night, maybe she forgot. Im going to go and have a wAlk and see if I can see her.

I didn't see her at all. Well never mind that, I went to a store an bought some high tops.I didn't get mobbed that's was a bonus. Angel hasn't contact me at all , dose she not trust me.

::::

I woke up to my parents hitting on my room they stopped after a few mins . I went to get my clothes on and books in my bag and my phone . I went to get makeup on my bruises.i got out of my room and started to Make my way to school.

...........

I walked In my school and went to my first block. I made it safe and sound .WOW!

But this is only the start I hope it would be the same the rest of the day.

************after school***********

When I got home I ran straight to my room I got my binder out and a pice of paper fell out . It had a number , it was Niall's . Damn it I forgot to text him last night . So I got my phone I and tried to make a decision to text or call him . I'll call him I got my phone and called him

Niall's prov

I watching the T.V when when my phone rang. I looked at the screen ID but it said unknown . I hope it's not a fan because I have to change it .

'Hello'

"Hi"

'Who's this ?'

"I-it's Angela "

It was her she didn't forget . She didn't

'O, hi what are you doing

"Hum ....... Nothing uh c."

' what's wrong ?'

"C-can y-you come and get me? I-I need to talk to someone ."

'Okay, I'll be there In a few '

I hung up and put on my shoes. I got in my car lets see If I remember where to go .

::::::::

Should I tell him or should I not ? I got a small bag and put some clothes and things I might need and went down stairs. My dad was in the living room and that's when he saw me .

You little whore were are you going ?

Ouch that hurt realy much .

"I-I'm going with my "friend."

Is it the one that drop you of yesterday ?

"Y-yes"

You slut !

That's when I felt my cheek sting he hit me.I put my hand on my right cheek, when he pushed me down and started to kick me in me stomach and ribs . He stopped and went up to his room. I got myself  up an went to my bed room and put some make up on me cheek a went down stairs to wait for him.

Niall's prov

I got stuck in traffic when I was on my way, to her house. I texted her to come out.

"Okay I will be out in a min."

She texted me back and came out with a bag and a long sleeve shirt . She looked like she been cry but why? Why would she be crying ? Why, is there somthing wrong I hope she tells me. I went up to her and hug her she yelped for help. I looked straight at her eyes abut she looked down.
why would she look down?