Chapter 24

London's P.O.V.

"Come on London! Its time to wake up!!" I open my eyes to see Landon standing above me with his phone in his hand. I turn over to look at my alarm clock and see that it was a little after 7:00. I started to freak out. Usually I would have been up for over an hour and I don't know how I was supposed to get ready for the day today. I tried to figure out how my alarm didn't wake me up, and that was when I remembered that I left my phone with Louis and didn't have it with me.

"How much time do I have?" I asked running around my room. I went in my closet and was trying to find clothes. I found a tank top and new bra and threw it on forgetting for a second that Landon was in my room.

"We need to leave in less than thirty if you want to make it before the bell rings. If not you have all day." He said laughing to himself. I poked my head out of my closet and gave him a glare. "24 minutes. You have 24 minutes."

"Thank you!" I said while finding a pair of jean shorts. I looked at myself in the mirror. I wasn't impressed by anything but besides my hair I didn't look like I just rolled out of bed. I grabbed a pair of vans and ran to the bathroom. I started to brush my teeth with one hand and my hair with the other. Thank god my hair wasn't in a complete knot since I haven't been in the pool in a couple of days. I was still struggling and then I felt someone grab my hair brush from me. I turned around with a confused look on my face and just looked at him.

"I'll brush your hair and braid it. You do what you have to with your makeup and stuff."

"Thank you so much! I am so glad I taught you to braid hair." I said laughing and finished brushing my teeth. I only put on eyeliner and mascara but by the time I was done Landon was as well. I looked at my hair and saw the perfect french braid he made. "Perfect!" I said and gave him a big hug.

"Alright, alright. Now that that's over, can we go please?"

"YES!" I ran downstairs and grabbed my backpack and keys off the kitchen table and saw that there was a cup of coffee sitting on the table in a travel mug. "Landon? When did you start drinking coffee?" I went to grab it for him for the car when he yelled back and caught me off guard.

"I didn't. It's your tea. I made it for you this morning before I woke you up since I knew you were running late when I wasn't woken up at 5 in the morning like usual." I smelled my cup and it was in fact tea.

"You have got to be the best brother out there!"

"Probably." He said with a big grin on his face. I threw him the keys and got in the car ready for the day to start. I sat down and took a sip. It was a little strong, but it wasn't bad. It's the thought that counts right?

---

We got to school and class on time (just in time) before the bell rang. I sat down and saw that my phone was sitting on my desk. I looked up at Louis and mouthed a thank you. He nodded in response. I was about to put it away when I got a message.

Louis: Check your messages

I looked up at him and nodded. I went back down to my phone and saw the multiple missed messages from people. Most from Krysta. Half of them were yelling at me for not answering my phone. A few telling me that she was sick and needed me to take care of her. And the rest were of her thinking I was mad at her. I went to text her back and tell her that I left my phone in our first class but then a message popped up.

10% Battery Level

"Shit" I said to myself. I looked up cause I heard laughing and saw Louis laughing at me. I looked in his hands and saw that he had an iPhone charger in his hands. I started to chuckle myself when I handed him my phone. He plugged it in and started class.