Chapter 4

London's P.O.V.

I always love the smell of the pool. The chlorine that fills the air and your nose. Plus it's always so warm, and just feels like home. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Mr. Tomlinson start talking.

"So where are the lights in this place?"

"Uhh...they are in the office...which...is...right..." I was feeling for the door handle "Here! But it's locked."

"That's because I have the keys. Now where are you?"

"I'm right over here..oh" I was knocked over by Mr. Tomlinson when he came looking for the door.

"I'm so sorry London. I didn't mean too. Let me help you up" and as he reached down to help me up his hand grazed up the side of my leg. "Oh Miss Kress I am so sorry I didn't mean to...I...I..."

"It's okay Mr. Tomlinson. I'll get myself up. The light is right inside the door."

"Found it. Thank you Miss Kress."

"London please. Miss Kress is too formal."

"Alright London. Say, how did you come about that name anyway?"

"Well...you see Mr. Tomlinson."

"London when we are here at the pool call me Louis. I am your coach after all."

"Okay Louis...uh well my mom and dad named me London, so I guess that's how I got it." I said kinda confused. Then he started chuckling. It was the most adorable laugh in the world. But I still don't know why he was laughing. "Why are you laughing. Did I say something funny?"

"Very. I figured that your parents gave you your name. But I was wondering why they named you London. It is not a very common name."

"Oh. Well my mom met my dad in England when she went on a trip with school when she was a senior. So I guess that's why."

"So your dad's English then?"

Now I was laughing. "Haha. Nope, he was on the trip as well, but from a different school. She lived in Philadelphia and he lived in Harrisburg. They stayed in touch and ended up going to college in Erie and their campuses were only 3 miles apart. So they started dating, got married, and then boom me and my brother were born."

"Well isn't that romantic."

"Yeah, I guess it is."

*bell ringing*

"Oh no that's the bell. How long have we been down here? I guess I need to get back to class. I will see you later at practice then Mr. Tom...er...Louis. Have a good rest of your day." And then I rushed out trying to make it to Anatomy. But I could still hear him yell behind me.

"I'll be looking forward to it." what did he mean by that? Maybe it's just an English thing. You are overthinking this way to much London. Calm down and get to anatomy.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Hope you like it so far. As I said first day outfits are on my Instagram @wmyb_hbg if you follow me on Instagram please comment turtles. Please leave comments!! Love you lots!!