Chapter 22

Louis's P.O.V.

I was in my office looking at some paper work from the school's athletic trainer when I heard that sweet laugh come barreling out of the locker room and go diving into the pool. I looked up and saw some girls in the pool, one of which had blue and purple hair. I look back at the papers from the trainer and tried to find the one on London and her recent blow to the head. When I found the paper the top of it read  "Do not let athlete practice until further notice." It was clear that London was done for the season unless stated otherwise. I walked out of the office and towards the pool to grab her. 

"London!" I called and she turned her head quickly towards the voice.

"Yes coach?" she asked almost scared.

"You know what I am going to say."

"Okay...alright I'm coming out. But could I take a few more shots?" She asked with those puppy dog eyes.

"No. Not today. You need to get your head better so that you can get back in the games. The less activity you do now the faster you will be back in the pool for real."

"Oh alright." She said and started to climb out of the pool. She was in her suit that looked a little tight on her, but perfect. One of the girls, Jade I think, made some type of comment towards her and she spun around to yell back. I have no idea what is going on since all I could think about was London in that suit. I could tell she was wearing one that was a size too small since her cheeks were hanging out of her suit. It didn't matter though. She still looked the best I have ever seen in a polo suit. She reached fix her suit and hid her bottom with her hands when fixing it. Suddenly I had a flashback to our conversation the other day when I said 'cheeky' and she checked her shorts to make sure her cheeks weren't hanging out. But today they were. I snapped out of my thoughts. "This is your athlete. Student athlete at that. You can't be having feelings like this towards her." I started telling myself. She started walking over towards me and pulling at the straps of her suit. She pulled them down so that they were under her shoulders, but still high enough to hid her chest. I caught myself thinking about her again and walked over to the pool to distract myself from her. "Alright everyone. Normal warm up then start warming up Casey and Adam." I told them to forget about London. I look over to where she was and noticed that she had a ball and was playing with it. "London." I tried to say with my strictest voice.

"Yeah coach?" she asked without even looking away from the ball.

"You know you are not allowed to be playing with that."

"Oh come on. There is nothing I can do. We don't even know if I have a concussion."

"But you could. And you don't want to risk anything. Now do you?"

"No. I guess not." And with that she caught the ball and put it back into the cages holding the rest of the balls. 

"Thank you." I said and tried to give her a smile.

"Yeah." She said and walked into the locker room. I could see her pulling down the rest of her suit when the door closed behind her. I have no idea how I am going to be able to get through this season, let alone the school year knowing that she exists and is always around, and I can't have it.

It will be hard. That's for sure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry this is really short. It is more of a filler chapter so that you can see what is going on in Louis's brain. I feel as if it is mostly London's thoughts. This is just so you know that it isn't really a one sided relationshipish kind of thing.

Hope you all are enjoying it. If you are please vote and comment. 

Don't forget I have a twitter now. Its wmyb_hbg  if you tweet at me saying "London" I will know you are from wattpad and I will follow you on both here and twitter. (maybe get a surprise as well) 

Thanks again. Love you all!!