Chapter 17

I just want to thank you all again for the 1.2k reads. It means a lot to me. If you vote or comment, I love you even more!! I just want to say that I will not be updating until I get to 1.3k reads or receive 10 votes on this chapter or 3 comments. Love you all.. Now on to the story!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap: London got hit in the head with a volleyball in gym and was knocked out. She had to stay out of practice because of it. Landon took the car to go on a date with Heather and Jade was supposed to take London home. Jade left without London and Louis offered to take her home and to get something to eat.

-------------------------------------

Louis's P.O.V.

"Alright. Where to?"

"Uhhh...." She thought about it for awhile. I just sat there listening to my new 5 Seconds of Summer CD. It's funny, they are my sister's favorite band and she made me listen to them once way back when they were singing covers of songs still. Then when they started to tour with bands like Hot Chelle Rae in Australia and started to get popular. They made some songs of their own and I started to buy their new stuff. My sister still makes fun of me but I don't care. They are good. I am just surprised that London knows who they are. They haven't really toured that much in the United States, this one might be their first one. When did she say the tickets were going on sale...tomorrow maybe. I can't remember.

"Are there really that many good restaurants to eat at here?" I asked while trying to get her to hurry up.

"I'm not really that hungry. What about pizza?"

"Pizza is good. What do you have here?"

"Well there is a little local one but that closes at 7...and it's already 6:30. Why did you have practice run so late?" She asked a little disappointed. 

"I didn't you did. You said there was three minutes left and I said that next goal wins. Then we started talking about Jade and before anyone got out of the pool you suggested that we play 5 Alive to fill up time and it went longer than expected. So it is your fault." I said and gave her a smile to try and not sound so harsh.

"Oopps." She said and looked down again. I looked over to her and could tell that she was blushing and trying to hide it with her hands.

"So what other pizza places do you have."

"Only a Domino's."

"Well then lets go there." Problem solved.

"One problem....They don't have any inside seating."

"Oh. So what do you do." This town was confusing.

"Have it delivered. Duh." She said with a big smile on her face and tried to hide it as soon as I looked over to her.

"Well then, why don't we get it delivered to my place if you want pizza so bad. You could eat your pizza and then I will drop you off at your house." I looked over at her and she seemed really confused. Like she was contemplating the idea. "Well?"

"I don't know. Isn't that weird? I mean you are my coach, and my teacher." She said still confused.

"I am not your teacher right now. Now I am a concerned coach that doesn't want his star athlete, that might have a concussion, starving and not having a ride home." 

"Okay. I guess it is alright."

"Cool. Now what is the number?"

-----------