Chapter 3

Louis's P.O.V.

*Bell rings*

"Alright class, no homework for tonight and I'll see you all tomorrow. Wait before you go, is anyone here on the polo team?" I needed to know because I didn't even know where the pool was.

"London plays polo!!" A girl yelled from the back. What was her name again...oh that's right Krysta.

"London can you please come here." I asked politely. London, that's a pretty name. It's unique. Not everyday you hear a name like that. I've been to London before, it's beautiful. I was pulled out if my thought by this quite little voice.

"Yes Mr. Tomlinson? You wanted to see me?" The little voice said. I looked up to see this girl with multicolored hair and white lace shorts and a cropped denim shirt.

"Yes, London is it?"

"Yes sir."

"Well I was wondering if you could show me where the pool is?"

"Umm...well if you could write me a pass so I can give it to my math teacher, then yes I can!"

"Alright, perfect." I wrote her a pass and we walked down to her math class and then we were off to the pool. Apparently it was all the way at the end of the building and there was no way I could have found it without her.

"So...how are you?" I asked her. Why would I do that? That was way to weird.

"Umm...alright I guess. And you Mr. Tomlinson?"

Mr. Tomlinson. It has a nice ring to it. "Good. It's a good first day I guess."

"You've only had one class so far, how could it have been hard?" She laughed. She had the most precious laugh. One that could make anyone smile.

"Well it was a good one because I had you in there."

"What was that?" she stopped and asked puzzled.

"Well I mean your class was very well behaved." Good cover Louis.

"Oh, okay then." She looked down at the ground and I think I saw her blush. She definitely heard me. I looked over to her again and we started walking again. Then we got to two doors that said pool on them.

"Well here's the pool. I guess I'll see you at practice then. Goodbye Mr. Tomlinson." She waved and started walking away.

"Wait London. Do you think you could come in with me and show me where the lights are and all?"

"Yeah I guess so." She said and I opened the doors to the pool room.

"Ladies first." I held the door open and gestured for her to walk in.

"Thank you." And with that we were in the pool room.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

So what do you think? Please leave comments and vote!! Remeber I am open to suggestions. Love you all my little chickadees!!