chapter 2

Previously

"Someone get amber," Vincent tells as he aims again at the second female attacker and shoots his minigun again. Hearing this Tristan runs over to Amber and scoops her up in his arms before turning to Gareth how was giving mordred covering fire. "Gareth cover me in going," Tristan said as he ran to a safer place to put amber at. Only for another figure to appear in front of him.

"Stop right their and hand over the girl." The figure said in a calm but alert voice.
________________________________\______________________________/
This time

Third person P.O.V.

"Uh come on," Tristan said as he pulled out one of his machetes.

(He's holding his machete like this, and holding amber on his shoulders)

" If you want her you are just going to have to take her from me," Tristan beclared as he stared down Qrow. At the same time Y/N was fighting cinder, overwhelming her before he heard Tristan yell/shout. Looking at what got Tristan to shout he sees someone he hoped to not see in a long time. "Qrowe, QROWE, QROWE," Y/N yelled in anger as he looks at qrowe.

"You shouldn't take your eyes off...." was all cinder could say as Y/N delivered a devastating backhand to her sending her fling towards her lackey's.

"You, you did this to her, you and that damn sister of yours and her boyfriend took my sister away from me. You turned her on me," Y/N said as he lifted both of his arm up into the sky like he was holding a sword high above his head.

" Cry out. It is time to fall to the ground." Y/N said in an anger filled voice. "Shit stop him," Ein said breathing hard after the long fight he just went through.
"Hammer of the Vile King. Overturn the aurora. Swallow the light!"
Mordred and Gareth quickly ran toward Y/N to stop him.
"Excalibur Mor...," was all he could get out before he was hit in the back I the neck, causing his eyes to roll to the back of his head before he fell unconscious.

," was all he could get out before he was hit in the back I the neck, causing his eyes to roll to the back of his head before he fell unconscious