chapter 1

Characters taken
Arthur, Lancelot, Mordred, Percival, Tristan, Gareth, Galahad, and Gawain

Third Person P.O.V.

Night Descends on renment, but deep in the forest of vale, a bright orangeish red hue could be seen through our the trees. The source of the light was an open fire in a clearing with two individuals in front of it.

The first was a male that looks to be around seventeen years old and standing at a height of 5'10" tall

The first was a male that looks to be around seventeen years old and standing at a height of 5'10" tall. this person was wearing black pants and boots with a black t-shirt under his green jacket that matched his green eyes and green monkey tail. Poking the fire a bit to make sure it's still burning he sighs before slicking back his brown hair. Looking to his right he sees his partner laying down. This individual is also a male but unlike the first on this individual stood at approximately 6' tall and looked to be around 18 years old with a buzz cut hairstyle adoring cat ears on top of his head. This individual was wearing black shoes and black pants with a white t-shirt under a blue jacket. This individual was different from his partner through this individual wore a hockey mask covering his face.

Seeing that the second individual was asleep the first individual took a random stick he found on the ground and gently and quietly aimed it towards the bottom of his partner's mask. Just as it was about to his Partners hockey mask a machete was sent flying straight through him and embedding itself into a tree. "Don't even think about it Percival," The hockey mask wearing individual said to his partner as he slowly got into a sitting position.

"What was that Tristan, you could have killed me," The now names Percival yelled and accused his partner."Don't even start Percival you and I both know that you could easily phase through anything and I do mean anything," Tristan said as his blue and green eyes stared back into Percival's green eyes. "I guess your right, but still why don't you show your face man I mean we're partners," Percival said as he got into a mock thinking position.

All he got in return was a menacing glance from his partner. "Ok ok, you win have it your way," Percival said as he throws both of his arms up in a surrendering manner. He put it down just as his scroll rang, " someones calling me," Percival said as he used his tail to fetch his squirrel from inside his bag and bring it to him. "How's calling," Tristan asked as he got up and walked toward his still embedded machete, and grasped it before pulling it out of the tree.

Percival P.O.V.

"Ah, it Merlin, he's calling " I said as quickly answering the call not wanting to upset Merlin. "Vincent, are you and delirious in vale yet," a very calm male voice said. "Not yet but we'll be there in the morning..," I said before Merlin spoke up again interrupting me. " Head east, Follow the path until you reach (R/V/N), Amber is in trouble," Merlin said in a very calm but panicked voice. "WHAT Amber as in Amber Amber, as in Lancelot's daughter Amber," I talked as I quickly gave my scroll to delirious before running to pack up my stuff.