The New Timeline

A lot can happen in 8 years. Now that the timeline was altered, things changed. Dr. Woof went back home. Bugs and Lola got married and had a boy named Friz B. Bunny. Jonathan grew up to be a smart boy, inheriting his father's powers. And Kara even found a lost love, but that's a story for another time. As for Barbara and Robin's relationship, it blossomed into something beautiful.

It was the year 2026. Robin's consciousness from the original timeline woke up in his current body. His eyes slowly opened. Everything was a blur. He yawned and groaned, "Am I on Moron Mountain?" An old familiar voice said, "No, you're not on Moron Mountain." Robin opened his eyes, and saw it was Barbara in his bed. She smiled. He recognized her. "What year is it?" he asked. "2026," she replied, "welcome back."  Robin got up from his bed, looking around. He laughed with joy. He was home! He succeeded in his efforts.

He went downstairs and outside, looking around Acme Acres. "Well I'll be, it worked..." he said in amazement, falling to his knees, "I did it... Thank you Dr. Woof." He laughed and shed tears of joy. Then, an old familiar voice said, "Eh, what's up, doc?" Robin turned around and saw it was Bugs. He had an engagement ring on his left hand, where his ring finger was. "Bugs, you're married?" Robin asked in surprise, and he suddenly hugged him. "What do you remember, doc?" Bugs asked. "I remember falling asleep, and Barbara told me to rest," replied Robin. "Yep, that's our time travelling Ink-Blot Dude alright," said Barbara as she came out of the house, in her pajamas. She was walking! "Barbara, you can walk," said Robin. Barbara laughed, wiggling her toes as she said, "that's not all." Bugs smiled and said, "We've got a lot to talk about."

The End