The Fight Against The Monstars

Bugs, Daffy, Lola, and Superman were running, trying to escape from Moron Mountain for good. "Superman to Oracle," said Clark, "we successfully rescued Lola." Oracle replied, "Good. I've got someone who'll bring you the Blue Monkey Diamond so that the Monstars can be turned back into the Nerdlucks. He should be here soon." As soon as Oracle said that, the TARDIS then appeared in front of them. "What the?" Daffy and Lola said in surprise. "Is that our guy?" asked Bugs. "Yep," said Oracle. Dr. Woof then got out of the TARDIS, wagging his tail. "You see the Scotty, right?" asked Daffy. Lola nodded. "Do you have the diamond?" asked Superman. "Aye, Ah do," replied Dr. Woof. The moment the Canine Doctor spoke, Daffy's jaw dropped from surprise.

 The moment the Canine Doctor spoke, Daffy's jaw dropped from surprise

Dr. Woof gave the Blue Monkey Diamond to Superman, saying, "Here ye go. Good luck ta all of ya." Bugs smiled and said, "Thanks Doc." Lola gently petted Dr. Woof. The Canine Doctor smiled and went into the TARDIS, and it disappeared from Moron Mountain. "Okay, that was just random," said Daffy, who couldn't believe what he just saw. "Going somewhere Tunes?" a familiar voice said. It was the Monstars! "Boss wants us to grab all of ya," said Pound as he smiled evilly. "We can do this the easy way," said Blanko. "Or we can do this the hard way," threatened Bang. "I'm fine with either," said Bupkus.

"Got any plans, oh fearless leader?" asked Daffy

"Got any plans, oh fearless leader?" asked Daffy. "Simple, we beat the Monstars," said Bugs, "you think we can take 'em Supes?" Superman nodded and said, "Definitely." Lola estimated the battle and said, "Four against Five. Pretty bad odds. For them." Superman looked at Pound and said, "Maybe it's a little personal, but I'll take the orange one. On your call, Bugs." The four heroes then charged against the Monstars. Daffy was chased by Bupkus, doing his signature Woo Hoo! He had Bupkus then crash into Bang, knocking them both down. Nawt had pinned down Lola, but she then kneed him right in the nuts, causing him to groan in pain. Meanwhile, Superman stood like a statue as Pound kept punching him and punching him. "Why ain't you goin' down?!?!?" Pound huffed as he got exhausted. "You done? I haven't even broken a sweat yet," said Superman. Pound then tried to punch Superman again, but the Man of Steel then caught his fist, as he then slammed him on the ground as if he was a rag-doll. As soon as he was finished, Superman looked at Pound and asked, "Had enough? Good." He then put him on the pile of the defeated Monstars.

"You gonna kill us man?" asked Blanko. "Who said I was going to kill all of you?" asked Superman as he got the blaster with the Blue Monkey Diamond, and blasted all five Monstars, turning them back to the Nerdlucks.

 "Who said I was going to kill all of you?" asked Superman as he got the blaster with the Blue Monkey Diamond, and blasted all five Monstars, turning them back to the Nerdlucks

The Nerdlucks groaned. "Ugh, what happened?" groaned Pound as he rubbed his head. "Feel like I got hit by a train..." groaned Bang, wondering where he was. "How'd we end up back on Moron Mountain?" asked Nawt as he looked around. "Oh hey Bugs," said Blanko, one of the few chill ones. "Ya guys got brainwashed by Swackhammer," explained Bugs. "It was caused by this," said Superman as he showed the Nerdlucks the Blue Monkey Diamond. "Sorry we had to knock some sense into you guys," said Lola as she bashfully looked at the Nerdlucks. She knew these guys weren't evil. "Don't worry, we won't take it personal," said Blanko. "Can we go home?" asked Pound. "Way ahead of ya guys," said Bugs, "follow us." The Nerdlucks then happily followed Bugs, Lola, Daffy, and Superman to escape from Moron Mountain.