Escape From Moron Mountain

"HELP!!!! HELP!!!! SOMEBODY HELP!!!!" Bugs yelled. A few minutes later, one of the Monstars, Pound, the orange one, walked in. "What is it, rabbit?" Pound asked, scowling. "My next door cellmate, he's in pain!" Bugs said with concern. Pound walked to Robin's cell, and saw The Ink-Blot Dude on the floor, gripping his stomach, moaning in pain. Pound opened up Robin's cell and asked, "Why you in pain, wussy man?" Robin groaned, "I think my appendix is gonna burst..." Pound glared and said, "alright, stay here, I'll go get help..." Suddenly, Robin then punched Pound right in the nuts, as hard as he could. Pound then groaned in pain as he gripped where he was punched, and fell down on the ground, on his knees. Robin smirked, got up, and said, "Now that's what I call pullin' a Johnny Cage! So long, sucker!" Bugs then cheered, "WAY TO GO ROBIN! GET OUTTA THERE! YOU CAN DO IT!" Robin smiled and ran out of the prison, and escaped. "Now where could Dr. Woof be?" Robin thought as he ran around Moron Mountain. Much to his relief, he got out. Then, he saw it. It was a blue police phone booth.

 It was a blue police phone booth

"Huh, that's new;" thought Robin. Then Dr. Woof then came out. "Ah, ye made it," said the Canine Doctor. "Is that your ride?" Robin asked. "Aye," replied Dr. Woof, "now quickly, get in." Robin got inside with the Canine Doctor, and the TARDIS escaped from Moron Mountain. "Thanks for helping me Dr. Woof," said Robin, "now, where are we going?" Dr. Woof replied, "to Planet Freleng!"

 Woof replied, "to Planet Freleng!"