Meeting With The Mayor

If you're a diehard Looney Tunes fan, then you know that Bugs Bunny wasn't the first Looney Tune. Neither was Daffy Duck. Or Porky Pig. The very first Looney Tune was a Talk Ink Kid named Bosko. Because he wasn't as popular as he once was, Bosko and his wife Honey had aged, even changing their appearances. But they still managed to keep on kickin'. Because Bosko was the first legitimate Looney Tune, it only made sense that he become the Mayor of ACME Acres, serving as their leader. Mayor Bosko was a friend to all, and always willing to help his fellow toons and citizens of his town.

 Mayor Bosko was a friend to all, and always willing to help his fellow toons and citizens of his town

One day, Bosko was in his office, sitting in his desk. He then got a phone call. He picked up the phone, his secretary saying, "Mr. Mayor, your 1 O'Clock is here." Bosko looked at his watch and said, "Send him in." Several seconds later, Robin then came into the Mayor's office. "Robin Warner," said Bosko, "as I live and breathe. How've you been kiddo?" He smiled at him, rising from his chair. "I've been doing well Bosko," replied Robin, "how's Honey doing?" Bosko was like a grandfather to Robin. Someone wise and old whom Robin could relate to. You'd be forgiven for mistaking Robin to be related to Bosko. He patted Robin on the back. "She's doin well, thank you," said the Mayor, "now what brings you here?"

"Well recently, the Brain and I discovered the Multiverse," explained Robin, "and we discovered a world that was being annihilated by a madman with the power of a god. Billions of lives were dying as this monster destroyed the world. I thought it would be cruel of me if I didn't save anyone from that dying planet."

"Those are good morals Robin," complimented Bosko, "if there's one thing I've learned, it's that evil triumphs when good men do nothing. So you saved some inhabitants of a dying planet?" Robin nodded and said, "Yep, and they're here right now. Though you might be surprised of whom they are." Bosko chuckled, "Well then, surprise me!" Robin then called out, "Okay guys, you can come on out." That's when Clark, Lois; who was holding Jonathan, Kara, and Barbara came in. Bosko was at first dumbfounded.

"Bosko, I'd like to introduce to you the survivors of Earth -70;" introduced Robin, "this is Kal El, otherwise known as Clark Kent, this is his wife Lois and their son Jonathan. This is his cousin Kara Zor El Kent. And this is Barbara Kathleen Gordon." Bosko looked at all of them. Clark was still in his Superman suit, and Kara was still wearing her Supergirl outfit.

 Clark was still in his Superman suit, and Kara was still wearing her Supergirl outfit

"Superman," said the Mayor, "it is an honor to meet you." He shook Clark's hand as Clark smiled, saying, "the Honor's all mine Mr. Mayor. I was wondering if my family and Miss Gordon could take refuge here. My wife and I only want to raise our son in a safe environment." Bosko smiled and said, "Well how can I refuse? I'm more than happy to welcome you all into my town. In fact, I'll set you and your cousin up with some jobs at the Warner Studio."

"Thank you Bosko," said Lois, "we appreciate this so much. It means a lot." She, Kara, and Barbara were overwhelmed with happiness. "Of course," said Bosko, "we'll set the real estate and everything else soon." Robin smiled and asked, "Lois, Clark, may I please hold your son?" Clark smiled and said, "sure." Lois carefully gave Jonathan to Robin, and he carefully held the boy in his arms. Jonathan opened his eyes, blue like his father's, and looked at Robin. "Hi..." Robin said softly, "I'm your Uncle Robin. This is your Second Cousin Kara, and this is your Auntie Barbara." Jonathan smiled. It melted everyone's hearts.