Supergirl to the Rescue!

"Superman to Oracle, I have some bad news, but I have some good news too," he said. "What's the bad news?" Oracle asked. "Bad news is, my solar energy wristwatch has been destroyed, and I'm not near a yellow sun," said Superman, "but the good news is, Bugs and I have officially rescued Lola, Daffy, and the Nerdlucks. We're in the TARDIS, and we're headed to Earth." Bugs and Lola were holding hands. "Great job you two," said Oracle, "we'll see you there." 

What everyone didn't know was that the chunks of the destroyed Moron Mountain struck the TARDIS, hitting the fuel and gravity control. Meaning due to the lack of gravity in space, the TARDIS was trapped in space. "Uh-oh, looks like the TARDIS has been damaged in the middle of space," said Dr. Woof. "That doesn't sound good," said Daffy. "Did ya get all that Oracle?" Bugs asked. "Yes," said Oracle, "we'll try and help you."

Meanwhile on Earth, as everyone heard the bad news, Robin asked, "What do we do?" Supergirl stood boldly, "I'll save them." Barbara looked at her friend and asked, "Are you sure Kara?" 

"I can hear where they are," said Supergirl, "I got this." She then flew out of Earth's orbit. Lola hugged Bugs as she said, "Oh man, I hope we don't lose any oxygen." Supergirl then found the TARDIS and pushed it with her strength. "We're moving!" Bugs said in surprise. Superman smiled and said, "I think I know who it is." Supergirl then carried the TARDIS, then she was at Earth, and she then landed at the Warner Movie Lot, gently setting the TARDIS down.  She opened it, letting everyone out. Superman hugged her and said, "Thanks for saving us Kara." They both smiled as Kara said, "What can I say Kal? We're family." Bugs and Lola then hugged Robin as the rabbit gave Robin his cap, saying, "I believe this belongs to you."

Clark then hugged Lois and Jonathan, and then Jonathan smiled and said, "Da-da!" Everyone gasped. "My boy said his first words!" Clark proudly said as he kissed his son on the cheeks. Robin winked at Bugs, and the rabbit asked Lola, "Lola, how much do you love me?"

Lola smiled and said, "I love you with all my heart Bugs. I'd be happy to spend the rest of my life with you." Bugs smiled, went on his knees, and got out the ring Superman made, and asked, "Then Lola Bunny, will you marry me?" Lola gasped, and then happily said, "YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" She hugged him as they kissed, refusing to let go. There wasn't a dry eye in sight. Even Daffy, Bugs's on again off again friend, was happy for him. Robin, on the other hand, was exhausted. "The future's a changin', lad," said Dr. Woof.