" What " she asked after seeing Abhimanyu looking at her continuously.

" Don't u want to know, why I asked them to come with their luggage " Abhimanyu asked.

" Bhai, I know if I ask, what surprise you have planned for my b'day and what's the reason behind your glasses face from past 2 days, u won't tell me. You would tell me whatever u want to. Toh kyun poochu mein " Nandini said.

" We are going to India Barbie " Abhimanyu grinned.

Nandini was shocked. From Past 2 years, she was in contact with Cavya. Cabir used to inform many things about Fab5 to her, but she never ever went back to India.

" What happened Pari " Ishitha called. Nandini came out of her trance and saw everyone were looking at her worriedly.

" Bolo Barbie, anything wrong ?" Abhimanyu asked.

" Huh, nahi kuch nahi. I was just thinking ....Bhai India Kyu....let's go somewhere else " Nandini said.

" But why not India " Karan asked.

' Why not India... Huh...was it necessary for him to ask this question. Now what will I answer.....yaa...this will be right ' Nandini thought.

" But why only India, we are not going to India, we will go somewhere else and that's final " Nandini said with angry face and left from their.

Everyone were shocked Listening this. Nandini was never this stubborn regarding anything before.

" Ye kya tha " Krystal said in unbelieving tone.

" She is hiding something. Naatak Hein ye uska " Abhimanyu said.

" What ....Abhi what are u saying. Why will she hide anything from us " Karan said.

" But she is hiding Karan. It's something really serious. We have get to it's depth at any cost " Abhimanyu said in a serious tone.

" Abhi Bhai, I think u are thinking too much. Mujhe lagta hein it's just her trick or some prank...u know she does this always whenever we plan any surprise for her and she gets a hint about it " Krystal said.

" That's what Krystal, Everytime either she used to keep cribbing to reveal the surprise or used to blackmail u so telling she would get angry and won't talk to us ya phir Ishu ma ke saamne udaasi ka naatak ya esa kuch....but today it was something different. She was actually thinking something and she suddenly refused to go to India. Kuch toh baat Hein " Abhi said.

Everybody looked at each other and then Raman asked, " Soo, what have u thought of doing now ... Abhi ".

" Raman papa, first I will ask Barbie the reason for rejecting India trip. Let's see what she says, then I will decide. But we are going to India at any cost. We will be leaving by tomorrow afternoon " Abhimanyu said.

" What if dolly rejects " Karan said.

" I don't want to but we will take her without her consent. Because once she comes to know about her surprise she would keep regretting if she doesn't go for the deal " Abhimanyu said with determination.

Everyone else just sighed and nodded at him. Abhi moved towards Nandini's room.

Nandini's room :-

' Waah Nandini, such a good actor u are. Now I am sure all of them will drop the plan of going to India ' Nandini was busy in her own thoughts and patting her own back when Abhimanyu entered in her room.

' Definitely he would have come here to console me and inform that we are not going to India ' Nandini thought seeing Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu came and sat beside Nandini and said taking her hand in his, " Barbie, what happened baccha. Bhai ko batao. Why u don't want to go to India...hmmm ".