Only Wanted Attention

Start from the beginning

But she took me to the drug store and bought a pregnancy test. At first, I didn't understand why, I really didn't believe I was pregnant. It was just one time, 'how in the world could I be pregnant?' I asked myself.

But it was positive. She comforted me and I actually thought she was there for me. But I was wrong. Not even a day later, she threatened me. Told me that if I didn't get Ashton to notice her, she would tell everyone that I slept with her brother and got pregnant. I was scared of what people would think of me, what my parents would think of me.

So one day, I was in the hallway and did everything in my power to get closer to them. I either 'accidentally' bumped into one of them or I would 'accidently' show up at there meeting place. I started talking to them and even tried talking good about Tessa... all for my dismay.

Little did I know that Luke was starting to like me. I knew Luke was always the type of guy to flirt around. I never wanted to be with one of those guys who do that. But I knew that each girl he brought over was like a ticket right into their little social group. So for the sake of everyone knowing my secret, I accepted.

I felt horrible for playing Luke, but I was terrified of Tessa and her blackmail against me. I was selfish, and now, I understand that.

Considering all of my attempts to get through to the guys, to get them to accept me, they never fell for it.

But even though I knew they weren't falling for it, I kept trying over and over again. Soon I started to realize through all my attempts, I started to have mixed feelings for Ashton, it wasn't love... it was attraction.

And then, I changed. One day I was sick and tired of all these girls flirting with him...

As sickening as it was, I was jealous. So I changed my appearance. I thought he would notice me if I changed. Hell, I even kissed Luke right in front of him to try make him jealous. Deep down, I knew what I was doing was wrong.

Then I met you, at the movies. I tried to get through to them but they never listened, but they... they all adored you, especially Ashton, I didn't understand.

And I was upset.

I was upset because I wanted that so badly.

I was upset because that was how I wanted someone like him to look at me, with adoration.

I didn't feel adoration with Luke, I just felt like another one of the many girls he has dated.

I wish I could have had feelings for Luke, he was sweet and cute, but even if I tried, I would be lying to myself.

I soon started to feel alone, like no one understood me.

I was pregnant and the only person who knew was the person who blackmailed me for her personal wants and needs.

All the pain I felt made me a bitter bitch.

That day Luke broke up with me, for the first time in forever, I was happy.

I felt like I was finally done being the horrible person I was.

But Tessa found out. She found out about everything. She knew about my attraction towards Ashton.

Julie I'm so scared. I'm scared of what will happen to me in the future. I don't know what to do." She starts to cry, as I quickly pull her into a hug.

"Hey it's okay, don't cry. You don't have to be scared, Samantha we are friends now, you have me."

"You want to be my friend?" She asks, wiping away her tears as she looks at me.