Stalker Is Not In My Vocabulary

Fan Cover by @itsblissyb

Julie's pov:

Just one more class and school was finally over.

I can't believe it's only my second day of school, I feel like I have been here a lifetime.

What was my next class again?

Oh right!!

ELA!!

Just encase you don't know, ELA stands for English Language Arts.

If I didn't worry about having a bad reputation, I would probably skip with joy to this class, but everyone is too judgmental these days.

As I enter my class, I sit next to Gianna who is typing away on her phone.

"Hey nerd" I laugh from beside her at my own stupid joke.

I'm actually writing at book, it's called how to make friends.

...

It's empty.

"Nerd yourself" she says smiling back at me and putting her phone away.

"Who were you texting? Secret crush I should know about?" I grin raising my eyebrow.

"No" she laughs, "just my brother, he needed advice on how to set up a one year anniversary for his girlfriend at college."

"And he's asking you for advice?" I try hide my laugh.

Gianna flicks her hair acting offended even though I know she's just joking.

"For your information, I am very good at giving advice thank you very much." She says giggling along with me.

But that didn't last long as I hear a loud bang from the other side of the classroom.

I turn my attention to the...

Well..

Lets say...

Girl who needs to know the definition of a piece of clothing along with two of her goons.

What? I have been to too many schools, and believe it or not they are all the same.

Before highschool, I used to never believe in that stuff.

And don't get me wrong, I believe that a girl could wear whatever she wants, as long as she is happy with herself...

And some girls do! They feel confident in the clothes they wear, and I am happy for them.

But...

If you are doing it just for attention, to make yourself feel above everyone else...

Then that's different.

That's just wrong.

And looking at how she looks around, smiling at all the attention she was getting, that's just not right.

So...

Seen it, been there, don't care.

But no doubt, she was popular.

The way the girls in the class would all look at her, as if they were a begging puppy who just wanted a simple 'hi' to make their day.

And the way the boys looked at her as if she held some secret key to their heart.

"You're in my seat!" She says, more likes hisses, to a group of girls.

Okay, popular and rude.