All Of You (Scott McCall) (Teen Wolf)

Disclaimer- I do not own Teen Wolf's plot nor characters, yet I do own Cali and her plot.

Make sure to go check out my Dylan O'Brien fan-fiction The Moment I knew!

Since the death of his sister, Dylan has spent his days in a drunken haze. Since moving into college, Lucie has spent her days in constant fear of her boyfriend, Jake. Everything changes when Lucie crashes into Dylan's life and they help each other pick up the pieces of what other's had broken.

Chapter song; White Ferrari- by Frank Ocean

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preface:

"Cali! Cali! Hang on, please baby stay with me!" He screamed, his cries echoing through the cold night. He clutched her shivering body as close to his as possible. He gently moved the hair out of her blood filled mouth without ripping his gaze from her eyes. "Don't you leave me too!" He shook his head, his black hair falling into his eyes, and sticking to his tear covered face.

Cali's soft silver gray eyes fluttered open, taking more effort than it should. "I love you" She coughed "Please know that..." Her eyes closed once again.

He wrapped his arms tighter around her body and stood vp. He ran with her cradled in his arms while he silently prayed it wouldn't be the last time he would hear her soothing voice. He prayed it wouldn't be the last time she would open her mesmerizing eyes. "I love you too" He whispered, a salty tear slithering down his face.

This book takes place starting in season 3

Chapter One: Oh Deer

The yellow cab I had been sat in for a number of hours screeched to a stop as I took one last nibble of my maroon painted nail. Grabbing my backpack, I inhale a deep breath, and exhale a shaky one. I stumble out of the taxi and yank out my tattered, now off-white, earbuds, retrieve the rest of my belongings and pay the driver. I feel my heart rate increasing as I shuffle up to my new foster home, my knees feeling weak and my mouth is suddenly dry. I just keep repeating to myself, 'don't get attached' over and over again. I know I'll be out of here within a months time already.

I curl my fingers into my sweaty palms and whack my knuckles against the wooden door. A bouncing girl with strawberry blonde hair pulls it open and greets me with a smile.

"Mom, Cali's here!" She screams towards the back of the house.

I stand there dumbfounded staring at my shoes while we wait for her mother.

Awkward introductions are had and my things are dropped off in the guest room that will service as mine until these people decide they've had enough of me. Once everything was finished I found a seat on the plush leather sofa in their living room.

I had been sat for a couple of minutes when Lydia Martin (my new 'sister') appeared, "Hey I'm going out tonight, wanna come?" She smirked, pursing her lips. She stood with a perfectly manicured hand on her hip, her wavy red hair cascaded perfectly down her back. She was perfect, not a hair out of place.

"Sure" I said shrugging. I didn't really want to go out but I figured going out with Lydia would be less awkward than sitting at home with her mother.

She grinned, clapping her perfectly petite hands. She reached down and grabbed my hand pulling me out of my couch cocoon. With me in tow, Lydia ran up the stairs. She kept in in her grasp until we reached her bedroom. Then like a pixie she floated over to her closet and began tearing through it. She threw a floral skirt and a white lace sweater in my direction. "Here this will look great on you." She grinned