An awkward chat

We entered a building to see the girl from the meeting as well as a boy with black spiky hair, stone eyes, black jeans/top with armour and hiking boots. They were (what I guess was) sparring with swords. 

"The girl is Silver while the boy is Stone," said a bored voice that I found out was a girl that was lent up against the wall. The girl had scarlet coloured hair that was up to her shoulders, she had bronze eyes and was dressed in a black crop top, black jeans, red leather jacket, hiking boots and two combat knives on the back of her belt.

"Oh ok" I replied awkwardly, "so I guess your innocent" the girl said bluntly with a bored expression. "Who are you?" I growled, "well I'm the girl you saved also no need to get defensive" she smiled as my expression changed from anger to shock.

"ANYWAY, Cherry do you know if how long Silver and Stone will be?" Jack asked trying to break the awkwardness of the situation, "I think they're about done why?" Cherry replied confused, "well I wanted them to meet Frankie so that they don't assume that she is evil" Jack replied confidently while crossing his arms over his chest, "well look who has a heart" Charry sarcastically said which only made Jack glare at her.