A Peaceful Walk Through A Rebel Base

We walked through the forest which while walking through it I felt that I was being watched and from what I've experienced so far, I probably was. We walked over a river, pass a small rock quarry and after another couple of miles we finally reach what looked the entrance for a base.

Rust went up to one of the guards and from what I could hear, he explained the situation and I could tell the guard was septical but granted us enter. We entered the base and I was surprised because I expected it to be a proper army base but no it was a small village. I stopped to look around at all my surroundings when Lila shoved me forward and said "keep walking, you are a prisoner meaning you don't get to look around also you are scaring the civilians".

After she said that, I realized that people were looking at me with terrified and were hiding their children from sight. 'I wonder what the hell my lookalike could have done to make people this scared of me' I thought will try to keep up with my captures. We arrived at what looks like the meeting hall and as we entered, everyone stopped talking and looked at us.

"Your finally back! Mechanic Rust, Lila Frost, Jack Spark and Cherry Blood" announced an old looking lady standing at the top end of the table, "yes and we have brought back someone back with us" Rust replied trying not to sound tired. When Jack pushed me to the front of them, the whole hall broke into a collective gasp. "Is that who I think it is?" one person asked, "Yes I think it is" another person replied. The older lady which I guess is the leader of the base banged on the table with her fist for everyone to be quiet. After everyone was, she asked us "is that General Faye Steel" and because I have had enough of everyone call me that, I exclaimed "NO, that is not my name for god sake" to which then Cherry whispered to me "Shut up before you get us all in trouble".

"Well, if that is not your name then what is it?" asked a teenage girl with short black hair, grey eyes and was dressed in a silver top with a black jacket trim with white fur, grey jeans and what I think is black hiking boot as well as a rifle on her back. "My name is FRANKIE STEEL! and I don't know anything about a war or an empire all I was doing was walking home from school, now will anyone explain whats going on!!!" I exclaimed crossing my arms and giving the whole table a death glare. Before anyone could say anything the leader told the whole room "let think this over before we jump to conclusions and in the meantime, the girl will be put into one of the jail cells" and from what I could tell no one had the guts to disagree with her.