A Normal Routine Or Is It?

School is not something I would call fun like many people would agree but I guess the only reason I choose to go to school would be because my friends go and I have to get an education but I would try to enjoy it if it was not for Zack and his girlfriend Lily, they are what make school hell for me but I guess it is a good thing I have my friends Alyssa and Drake to help me through the day.

We were walking down the road to our favourite cafe which was run by Alyssa's mother. When we ran into Zack and Lily, 'just perfect' I thought when the stopped in front of us. "well well well, look who it is? Frank Rust and her to freak friends" Lily said in her high-pitched voice while her boyfriend cracked a smirk, "First off my name is FRANKIE STEEL" I said emphasizing my voice when I said my name, "Secondly we are not freaks we are humans" Alyssa said looking dagger at Lily, "ha you guys are far from humans, you are freaks" replied Zack stepping in front of Lily like he was getting ready for a fight. "Why don't you guys just back off for once or are you just obsessed with bullying us" I replied my voice laced with a poisonous tone, "obsessed with you? HA in your dreams" Lily replied flipping her hair while she stood in front of me "why the hell would I be obsessed with someone who is not only a freak but also from a pathetic family".

When she said that I had enough with her bullshit, my friends realised that I was getting angry and started to walk away from us. Lily was still laughing when I punched her in the nose and walked towards the street that was on my way to my house, Zack was trying to calm his girlfriend while she screamed 'that she will kill me' as well as not so nice words.

I was walking down the alleyway near my house, when I saw a girl who looked like an 8 yr old being dragged by a someone in armour into what looked like a blue glowing portal (from what I could tell) which I first thought was strange (understatement of the year, I know) but I was more focus on the little girl screaming and kick the man so he would 'let her go'. Still angry by what Lily and Zack said, I shouted "Get the hell off the kid!!!" as I ran up and pulled the girl from the person grasp and placed myself in between him and the girl.

He looked scared from what I could see under their mask and started to back away from me back into the portal. I turned to face the girl and asked 'if she was okay?' with a warm smile. She looked scared to answer me first but nodded back at me, before I could ask 'who that person was and why they were attacking her', The girl looked back at the blue glowing portal as it was starting to dissolve and with a panicked look ran into it without thinking it through, I ran in after the girl into the portal and blacked out.