It's So Nice To Spend Hours Stuck In The Dark

After the awkward situation with the leaders of the rebel army, I was thrown into a jail cell which had nothing in it so all I could do was sit in a cold, damp and dark stone cell, all on my own with no human interaction. It felt like I had been in that cell for hours and before I could go insane from boredom, the door open and someone walked but I could even see who it was because I was being blinded by the actual light and which might I add haven't seen in hours (yes, I am pissed if that wasn't obvious already ).       

"Are you okay in there?" the person speaking sounded like Jack and when I finally got my eyesight back, I was confirmed in what I thought. "Yes, I'm doing bloody fine, I'm just chilling in the jail cell" I sarcastic replied while glaring at him through that bars of the cell. "Jesus Christ no need to be so angry at me, it was my idea to stuck you in a jail cell for hours" Jack complied while rolling his eyes at me (I sware to god it's like I'm speaking to the actual Zack). "Well, what are you here for? did you guys finally believe me or are you just going to kill me?" I hissed at jack while turning my head away from him in annoyance. Jack started to laugh which caused me to get angrier than I already was, "We not going to kill you" I looked up surprised, "but we are not letting you go" I turned away again in disappoint meant.

"Then what why are you here?" I asked looking Jack in the eye, "the higher-ups want to interrogate you" he replied finally opening the cell door and handcuffed me so that I wouldn't attack him. "Well, this is going to be fun," I sarcastically say while following him out the building.