"But it still won't change the fact Manik."Nandini said looking straight into his eyes. "Will it.."

"If you already know the answer then why this question Nandini.."Manik replied looking back at her.

"Because every coin has two sides Manik..and I am pretty sure that even this question has two aspects and I want to hear your side of the story as well..."before Nandini could complete her sentence Manik cut her in. "..before you decide to leave.."

Manik expected her anger but what he didn't expected was her reply..

"If I had to leave you then I guess I would have left you thousands of years ago only. I agree I don't remember everything but still whatever parts of this puzzles I have managed to put it up together I have deduced one thing very clearly.."

"..that I was anything but a lovesick teenager who simply chose to not use her brain."

"I was the Princess of Homosepian.."

"..the only heiress to the HOMOSEPIAN THRONE.."

"..so isn't it obvious that my father had trained me enough to use my brain.."

"If I hadn't left you then..even after knowing everything.."

"..if I chose to be with you after knowing this fact.."

"..then I am pretty sure that there must be a solid reason for me to stay back.."

"..and I am sure that reason must not be only "love" between us.."

"..it definitely must be a part of it..but I don't think that's the whole and sole reason of it."

"If I stayed back in your life.."

"..if I fell in love with you to such an extent that I chose death over a life without you.."

"..even after knowing everything.."

"..then there must be a reason behind it.."

"..that reason which I am sure that I would have found in your side of the story.."

"..so tell me Manik.."Nandini got up from the bed and stood right in front of her and asked looking straight into his eyes. "..tell me the whole truth.."

"Tell me.."

"..that why after knowing the truth I ended up falling in love with you.."

"Tell me.."

"..that why even after knowing everything about Raina..I couldn't stop myself from falling in love with you.."

"Tell me.."

"..that why I ended up falling head over heals in love with you even after knowing that.."

"..RAINA LOST HER LIFE BECAUSE OF YOU"

Manik's head snapped up as Nandini finally uttered the words out loud.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH.."

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BETRAYED HER.."

"YOU WERE THE ONE BECAUSE OF WHOM RAINA CROSSED THE LINE OF DEMARCATION AND TURNED INTO PILE OF ASH.."

"YOU WERE THE REASON WHY WE LOST RAINA..FOREVER.."

"..but still even after everything if we fell in love than I am very sure there is something that's missing from this story..."

"..there must be another side of the picture which was only known to you, Raina..and later me.."

"..otherwise I am not stupid enough to fall for someone who was the reason for the demise of someone so close to me.."

Nandini looked straight into his eyes and demanded "So tell me Manik...what is the truth that you have hidden from the rest of the world...and why.."

"Tell me everything Manik.."

"Right now.."

Manik held her shoulders and asked her "but how would you know that I am not betraying you...how could you be so sure that I will not lie to you.."

"Because.."Nandini got away from his embrace. "You won't tell me the truth Manik.."

"What.."Manik couldn't understood what she meant. "Then how.."he stopped abruptly as Nandini spoke. "Yes Manik..you heard it correct...you won't tell me the truth.."Nandini could see fear in Manik's eyes when she uttered the words out loud "..because you will show me the truth."

"You mean.."Manik's eyes widened in horror as he understood what Nandini was referring to.

"Yes Manik.."Nandini nodded his head as she continued speaking "..you will show me everything..like you always do...the only difference will that this time you will let me get inside your head and see the truth for myself.."

"Because words can lie Manik..but memories can't"

"You might create illusion in my mind by getting into my mind but you won't be able to do anything if I get inside your head."

"And how will you do that.."Manik asked this question even though he already had the answer to this question.

"Just like the last time Manik.."Nandini's words only made his words fear realised as she spoke the words out loud...

"...through Legilimency"

-----------------------------------------------------------------